latest news releases from the newsroom
Adventure Energy, Inc.
Adventure Energy, Inc. Announces Company Information to be Available Through S&P Market Access Program
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., April 29, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adventure Energy Inc. (OTCBB:ADVE), an energy exploration company with operations in the Appalachian Basin, today announced that its company information will be made available via Standard & Poor's Market Access Program, an information distribution service that enables subscribing publicly traded companies to have their company information disseminated to users of Standard & Poor's Advisor Insight. The company information to be made available through this program includes share price, volume, dividends, shares outstanding, company financial position, and earnings. Standard & Poor's Advisor Insight is an Internet-based research engine used by more than 100,000 investment advisors. A public version of the site is available at www.advisorinsight.com .
Envit Capital Group, Inc., Makes Acquisition
BOSTON, April 29, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envit Capital Group, Inc. (Pink Sheets:ECGP), a holding company for financial entities, today announced the acquisition of 20% of Strategic Asset Consulting, Inc., a registered investment advisor located in Memphis Tennessee. Also including in the purchase was 20% of Advanced Asset Trading, Inc., a broker/dealer. The Acquisition is for an undisclosed cash consideration. The remaining 80% of each company will be purchased at a later date, commencing upon the approval from the appropriate regulatory agencies.