latest news releases from the newsroom
Eternal Energy Corp.
Eternal Energy Corp. Acquires Interest in New Oil and Gas Project
LITTLETON, Colo., Nov. 28, 2006 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Eternal Energy Corp. (OTCBB:EERG) announced today that it will participate in the exploration and development of a large oil and gas resource opportunity in Western Canada through a private Canadian company that was formed for the sole purpose of developing this project. Initially, EERG will own fifteen percent (15%) of the equity in that company. The remaining eighty-five percent (85%) will be held by individual private investors.
First Equity Group
StockMarketNewsAlert.com Issues New Trade Alert for Catalytica Energy Systems, Inc.
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 28, 2006 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- StockMarketNewsAlert.com issues New Trade Alert for Catalytica Energy Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CESI). According to M. D'Alonzo at First Equity Group Inc., recent news flow from the company has been very positive: "The Company announced today that it has secured a contract totaling approximately $1.0 million from a leading Midwestern utility customer to provide SCR catalyst regeneration services."
Limbo 41414 Launches New Limbo Auction Series Featuring Barbie Collectibles
BURLINGAME, Calif., Nov. 28, 2006 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Mobile entertainment company Limbo 41414 invites collectors of all ages to play to win in a new series of Limbo Auctions for Barbie collectibles, and to interact with other fans, via text messaging and online. The company is launching a series of Barbie Limbo Auctions where the lowest, unique bid wins sought after Barbie keepsakes as well as the ability to earn Loot bonuses, Limbo 41414's loyalty bucks, for telling friends to join the fun.
CDMA Development Group
CDG Commends SeaMobile and UTStarcom On Plans for Deploying An All-IP CDMA2000 Network At Sea
COSTA MESA, Calif., Nov. 28, 2006 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- The CDMA Development Group (CDG) commended SeaMobile on their announcement to deploy UTStarcom's MovingMedia 2000 all-IP CDMA2000(r) networks in various divisions of their maritime industry business. The networks will provide wireless voice and broadband data services to multiple market segments, including commercial cruise liners. The deployment demonstrates the flexibility, compactness and cost-effectiveness of IP-based CDMA2000 technology.
AccountAbilities, Inc. Enters Into the Partner on Premise Program with a Puerto Rico CPA Firm
MANALAPAN, N.J., Nov. 28, 2006 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Accountabilities, Inc. (Pink Sheets:ACBT), a provider of financial personnel staffing services, professional marketing services and management consulting services to CPA and other professional firms, reported today that it has recently signed a contract to provide services in the Accountabilities' Partner on Premise Program for Staffing office with Torres Llompart, Sanchez Ruiz, LLP, a CPA Firm in the Puerto Rico.