latest news releases from the newsroom
EcoPlus, Inc. Announces Projected Sales to Exceed $3.4 Million as Interest in Alternative Fuels Increases
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- EcoPlus, Inc. (Pink Sheets:ECPL) has released its five year financial projections. According to these, EcoPlus revenues from its patent pending technology will climb from $3.47 million by the end of 2007 to $25.43 million annually by the end of 2011. In the same period, pretax profit will grow from $1.33 million to $21.26 million. The extraordinary margins are due to the stream of ongoing user fees that flow to the company from the technology licensing agreements.
Tower Financial Corporation
Tower Financial Announces Formation of Tower Bank of Central Indiana
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Tower Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:TOFC) announced today that it has filed its application with the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions to form Tower Bank of Central Indiana ("Tower Bank/Central Indiana"), a de novo community bank serving Indianapolis and the Central Indiana marketplace. Also, Tower Financial has applied to the FDIC for deposit insurance for the new bank. Tower Bank/Central Indiana's initial capitalization is intended to be within a range of $13.5 to $15 million, of which 49 percent will be provided by outside investors and the remaining 51 percent will be provided by Tower Financial.
Mercantile Bank Corporation
Mercantile Bank Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2006 EPS of $0.64, Up 20.8 Percent
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Mercantile Bank Corporation (Nasdaq:MBWM) reported net income for the third quarter of 2006 of $5.2 million, an increase of 21.0 percent from the $4.3 million reported for the third quarter of 2005. Diluted earnings per share were $0.64 compared with $0.53 reported for the year-ago quarter, an increase of 20.8 percent. Results reflect solid growth in earning assets and disciplined control of expenses, partially offset by the impact of rising funding costs and higher provision expense.
United Online, Inc.
United Online Announces Date for Third-Quarter Results and Conference Call
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- United Online, Inc. (Nasdaq:UNTD), a leading provider of consumer Internet and media services, today announced that it will release results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2006, after market close on November 2, 2006.
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Northrop Grumman to Sponsor Lunar Lander Challenge
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has signed an agreement with the X PRIZE Foundation, Santa Monica, Calif. to become the title sponsor for NASA's Lunar Lander Challenge, an engineering competition designed to motivate entrepreneurial companies to develop and prove concepts for space vehicles that could safely ferry humans or cargo back and forth between the lunar surface and lunar orbit.
Entourage Mining Ltd.
WallStreet Research Updates Coverage of Entourage Mining Shares at WallStreetResearch.org
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Entourage Mining Ltd (OTCBB:ETGMF) ("Entourage" or the "Company") announced today that WallStreet Research ("WSR") has continued its analyst research coverage of the Company's shares with a Speculative Buy recommendation. The complete update report, together with attendant risk factors, as well as additional information about WallStreet Research is available at http://www.WallStreetResearch.org.