latest news releases from the newsroom
Patient Safety Technologies, Inc.
Patient Safety Technologies Hires Jim Schafer as Chief Operating Officer
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Patient Safety Technologies, Inc. (AMEX:PST) announced today that Jim Schafer has been named Chief Operating Officer of its subsidiary, SurgiCount Medical, Inc. Mr. Schafer arrives at PST and SurgiCount with over 25 years of operations experience in high-tech and medical product development and joins recently appointed Executive VP of Sales & Marketing, Richard Bertran, as the latest addition to SurgiCount's management team.
Evolving Gold Corp
Evolving Gold Corp. is Now Trading on the OTCBB as EVOGF
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Evolving Gold Corp (CNQ:GOLD) (OTCBB:EVOGF) is pleased to announce that it has begun trading on the Nasdaq Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board ("OTCBB") under the symbol EVOGF. The Company filed its 20F registration statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Subsequently, the Company submitted a 15C-211 to the NASD through Public Securities, of Spokane, Washington, the Company's sponsoring market maker. Evolving received confirmation of our application to the NASD on July 25, 2005. The Company will continue to maintain its full listing in Canada on the Canadian Trading and Quotation System (CNQ:GOLD).
Wall Street Capital Funding LLC
Wall Street News Alert Issued on Dragon International Group Corp.
MIAMI, July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- "Wall Street News Alert specializes in locating and highlighting public companies who are often overlooked by Wall Street and mainstream analysts," according to Philip Cardwell, spokesperson for the company. A stock of particular interest is Dragon International Group Corp. (OTCBB:DRGG) who released great news yesterday after the stock markets closed. "This latest news may have investors looking at Dragon International Group Corp. this morning. Now might be a great time to place Dragon International Group on their investment radars and to keep watching for future developments as they unfold."
Forever Young, Inc.
The Tuliplift: A New Option in Facelifts
LOS ANGELES, July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Answering increasing patient demand for more versatile and natural looking facelift options, David Rahimi, M.D., created the Tuliplift. A mini facelift, the Tuliplift is a fully customizable procedure that addresses a patient's problem areas more effectively than traditional or other mini facelifts. And since the Tuliplift is minimally invasive, it's safer and heals more quickly.
Strat Petroleum, Ltd
Strat Petroleum Announces Additional Details of Latest Acquisition
TORONTO, July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Strat Petroleum, Ltd. (Pink Sheets:SPRL), an emerging exploration and development company focusing on oil and gas properties in the Russian Federation, today announced additional details of its most recent acquisition, located in the "Energy Center of Russia." Strat acquired a 30 percent interest in a drilling and service entity located in the Tyumen Region, Russia. Panorama-TEK, a specialty oil drilling company, acquired the remaining 70 percent. The new entity will be established as a limited partnership with further details to be announced in the next press release.
Green Energy Resources
Green Energy Resources Passes International Inspection; Positioned for Growth and Expansion
HUNTINGTON, N.Y., July 28, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Green Energy Resources (Pink Sheets:GRGR) passed a third party international inspection of port facilities, products, and emissions tests. The testing was paid for by European clients and conducted by a well established international agency at three separate east coast locations -- North Carolina, Georgia, New Jersey. Independent verification advances Green Energy Resources planned growth and expansion in 2006 and beyond.