latest news releases from the newsroom
Propalms, Inc. to Host Nationwide Teleconference Tomorrow, November 20, 2008
MALTON, England, Nov. 19, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Propalms, Inc. (OTCBB:PRPM) is pleased to announce that the Company will be hosting a Nationwide Teleconference tomorrow, November 20, 2008 at 4:15 p.m. EST to update shareholders and the financial community on recent developments. The Company will discuss the features of its new VPN product, as well as the release of TSE 6.0 and the benefits of being cleared to have their stock dually quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board.
MetaPower International, Inc.
MetaPower International, Inc. Records Earnings of $0.09 Cents Per Share Through Third Quarter as Posted On Pinksheets.com
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 19, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MetaPower International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:MTPR) is pleased to announce that the Company has posted its third quarter financial report on Pinksheets.com. The recent round of financial filings for the Company has shown improved Earnings per Share of $0.09 cents, showing undervaluation in its common stock which is currently trading at $0.04 cents. The Company has included a letter to shareholders from President Ken Allen outlining the Company's goals to increase shareholder and market values.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B. de C.V.
OMA Will Develop Commercial Areas At the Mexico City International Airport's Terminal 2
MONTERREY, Mexico, Nov. 19, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA, announces the acquisition of 90% of the shares of Consorcio Grupo Hotelero T2, S.A. de C.V. (the Consortium) in order to develop and operate an NH-branded hotel and commercial areas inside the new Terminal 2 of the Mexico City International Airport. NH Hoteles, S.A. of Spain owns the other 10%.
Talent Alliance, Inc.
Talent Alliance Contracts With New Multi-Billion Dollar German Client
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 19, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talent Alliance, Inc, (Pink Sheets:TLAN) a global provider of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management Solutions announced today it has contracted with Heraeus Holding, a 155 year old multi-billion dollar family owned precious metals and technology firm headquartered near Frankfurt, Germany. Heraeus Holding will utilize Talent Alliance's global recruitment vendor management system, TalentExchange, to fulfill its human capital requirements.