latest news releases from the newsroom
Stolt-Nielsen S.A. Reports First Quarter 2003 Results
LONDON, April 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- Stolt-Nielsen S.A. (Nasdaq:SNSA) (Oslo Stock Exchange:SNI) today reported results for the first quarter ended February 28, 2003. Net loss for the latest quarter was $13.0 million, or $0.24 per share, on net operating revenue of $764.2 million, compared to a net loss of $3.7 million, or $0.07 per share, on net operating revenue of $611.2 million for the first quarter of 2002. The basic weighted average number of shares outstanding for the quarter was 54.9 million compared with 54.9 million for the same period in 2002.
Industrivarden: Increased Holding in Munters
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, April 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- Industrivarden: since its disclosure notice on March 19, 2003, regarding the holding of 5.01% of the votes and capital stock in Munters, Industrivarden has purchased an additional 829,200 shares, corresponding to 3.31% of the company's votes and capital stock. Following this purchase, Industrivarden's total holding amounts to 2,080,750 shares, corresponding to 8.32% of the votes and capital stock.
IRIS International, Inc.
International Remote Imaging Systems' ADIR Subsidiary Awarded Research Grant for Prenatal Screening Using Fetal Cells In Maternal Blood
CHATSWORTH, Calif., April 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- International Remote Imaging Systems, Inc. (AMEX:IRI), a manufacturer and marketer of automated IVD urinalysis systems and medical devices used in hospitals and reference clinical laboratories worldwide, today announced that its Advanced Digital Imaging Research, LLC (ADIR) subsidiary has been awarded a $691,519 Phase 2 Small Business Innovative Research Grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Innovative Gaming Corporation of America
Innovative Gaming Announces Signing of Definitive Settlement Agreement with GET USA, Inc., DPSS Ventures and Individual Investors for Retirement of Outstanding Debt
LAS VEGAS, April 3, 2003 (PRIMZONE) -- Innovative Gaming Corporation of America, (OTCBB:IGCA), a developer and manufacturer of fast playing, highly interactive gaming machines, today announced that it has entered into a definitive Settlement Agreement with GET USA, Inc. ("GET"), DPSS Ventures, Richard Phillips and Richard Depew.
Media Advisory: Claritas to Introduce New System, PRIZM/NE - The New Evolution in Segmentation
SAN DIEGO, April 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- NOTE: This information comes as advance notice of the forthcoming, new PRIZM system, which will be introduced at the Claritas Precision Marketing Conference, May 4-7 in San Diego. You are cordially invited to attend to learn firsthand about it and how it was developed from the experts themselves. A press release detailing the new system will be sent out in conjunction with the formal announcement.
Kinetic Networks, Inc.
Shop Toshiba Renews Contract with Kinetic Networks for Third Year
SAN FRANCISCO, April 3, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- Kinetic Networks, Inc., a premier provider of business intelligence services, today announced that Shop Toshiba, the direct business unit for Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS) Computer Systems Group, renewed its hosting and maintenance contract for the third consecutive year. The solution is based on Oracle (Nasdaq:ORCL) and MicroStrategy (Nasdaq:MSTR) 7i technology.