latest news releases from the newsroom
View Systems Inc.
INEEL and View System's Visual First Responder Goes Hollywood
BALTIMORE, Jan. 7, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- He might not be ready for stardom, but INEEL engineer Kevin Young is heading to Hollywood. The television network Lifetime, has begun filming a new television series on first responders. The program pilot will feature Young's Hazmat Cam. The Hazmat camera is marketed by View Systems, Inc. (OTCBB:VYST) and sold as the Visual First Responder.
Market Pulse Outstanding Stocks for Friday, January 7, 2005: PKTX- Emerging Growth Situation!
ATLANTA, Jan. 7, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Market Pulse is pleased to introduce our featured stock, ProtoKinetix Inc. (OTCBB:PKTX), to the investment community! ProtoKinetix is new to Market Pulse and is poised to be a significant player in the biotechnology industry! PKTX just had great news out before today's bell! This could be excellent news for investors! Other notable stocks that look great lately from a fundamental and technical perspective include:
Blyth, Inc. Hosts Investor Meeting
GREENWICH, Conn., Jan. 7, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Blyth, Inc. (NYSE:BTH), a leading designer and marketer of home decor and home fragrance products, is hosting an investor meeting at its headquarters in Greenwich, Connecticut today. Management is presenting a strategic overview of Blyth, a consumer products company that sells home expressions products through multiple channels of distribution throughout North America and Europe, and is discussing the Company's recent performance in several key areas of operation. Presenters include Bruce G. Crain, President, Wholesale Group; Robert B. Goergen, Jr., President, Catalog & Internet Group; Frank P. Mineo, President, Direct Selling Group and Robert H. Barghaus, Chief Financial Officer. Chairman and CEO Robert B. Goergen will facilitate the meeting and subsequent question and answer session.
CortDev, Inc. Signs $5,000,000 Residential Development Contract with Zanahary Group Inc.
HOUSTON, Jan. 7, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- CortDev, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CDVJ), a real estate development company, today announced that it has signed a $5,000,000 residential development contract with Norfolk, Virginia-based development company, Zanahary Group Inc. CortDev Inc. will be responsible for the financing of this project and Zanahary Group Inc. will manage and execute the construction and development process. CDVJ will receive 45% of the gross profit of the project and Zanahary Group Inc. will receive the remaining 55%. The construction of the project will take approximately 6-8 months with sales starting 3 months after the start of construction. Due to the high demand for these residential properties and its attractive location, all units are projected to be sold within 12-18 months after the start of construction.
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Northrop Grumman Wins Army Training and Simulation Contract
HERNDON, Va., Jan. 7, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has received a follow-on contract from the U.S. Army to provide support for the Tactical Simulation (TACSIM) intelligence training system that trains commanders, intelligence staffs, collection managers and analysts to effectively use intelligence information in military operations.