FORT WORTH, TX--(Marketwire - August 12, 2008) - PDA Inc. announces the promotion of Wayne Cody to Vice President of National Accounts, effective immediately. Mr. Cody was formerly an assistant vice president with operations and limited national account responsibilities.

Mr. Cody will be responsible for managing relationships with PDA Incorporated's major accounts as well as establishing new partnerships.

"Wayne's promotion will help PDA serve our customers even more effectively," said Rodney Caudill, Chief Operating Officer. "Wayne has extensive knowledge of the auto appraisal and inspection industry and a proven record of forming strong relationships with many of PDA's existing customers. I congratulate him on this much-deserved promotion."

Mr. Cody joined PDA in 1993 as a Regional Operations Manager and was promoted to an Assistant Vice President-Operations in 2005. He has contributed to PDA's acquisition of many new clients in the insurance and leasing industries, while successfully partnering with PDA's field and home office staff.

About PDA, Inc.

PDA is a nationwide network of 270 franchise offices and more than 900 auto and property appraisers -- the largest automobile appraisal and inspection service network in the industry. A Texas corporation founded in 1963, PDA continually upgrades its systems and provides clients with a standardized work product, prompt service, and automated systems that allow for the monitoring of overall severity and customer service. PDA's primary market is the property and casualty insurance industry, which accounts for approximately 90% of its total inspection volume, with financial institutions serving as the remaining 10% of the volume. For more information, please visit

Contact Information: Contact: Henry Stimpson Stimpson Communications 508-647-0705