Interim report January 1 – September 30 2012, ProfilGruppen AB (publ)
| Source:ProfilGruppen AB
Measures taken in a weak market
· Turnover MSEK 169.9 (179.3), down 5 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 1.6 (7.5) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK
5.7. Last year’s result was affected by one-off charges of net MSEK -1.5 and
insurance compensation of MSEK 12.4.
· Net income MSEK -0.2 (4.3)
· Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK -4.6 (27.4)
· Earnings per share SEK -0.04 (0.87)
First nine months
· Turnover MSEK 624.3 (641.2), down 3 percent from previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 23.7 (16.3) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK
9.3. Last year’s result was affected by one-off charges of MSEK -4.9 and
insurance compensation of MSEK 15.0.
· Net income MSEK 13.2 (8.1)
· Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK 20.0 (28.1).
· Earnings per share SEK 2.67 (1.65)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"The third quarter has been characterised by weak demand. The strengthening of
the Swedish krona has had a negative impact on competitiveness and earnings. In
order to safeguard our result we have among other things chosen to reduce the
working hours for all employees which will give us an advantage once the demand
returns by maintaining the competence in the company.
The announced merger between Sapa and Hydro will create a new market situation.
The final negotiation with the insurance company regarding the fire that hit us
last year was carried out in October and is expected to have a positive impact
on the fourth quarter’s result by approximately MSEK 19."
For more information, please contact:
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)70-585 12 38 Mobile 46
(0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of complex customised aluminium extrusions and
components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about
the Group, refer to pages 7-15. Current information and photographs for free
publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing
agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 14.00 CET on October 22, 2012.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.