St Helier, Jersey, 2012-10-22 15:30 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Notice is hereby given to the holders of Swedish Depository Receipts (“SDR”) in respect of shares in Black Earth Farming Limited (the “Company”) that an Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders (the “EGM”) shall be held on Tuesday 13 November 2012 at 10:00 am at Näringslivets Hus (conference room Styrelserummet), Storgatan 19 in Stockholm, Sweden as more fully set out in the enclosed notice of EGM (the “EGM Notice”).
Notice to attend etc.
Holders of SDRs wishing to attend the EGM as a corporate representative or proxy of the depository must:
(1) be recorded in the register of holders of depository receipts kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday 7 November 2012; and
(2) notify the Company of the intention to attend the EGM not later than 1:00 pm Stockholm time on Thursday 8 November 2012 by e-mail to email@example.com, by mail to Extraordinary General Meeting, Black Earth Farming Limited, c/o Computershare, Box 610, 182 16 Danderyd, Sweden, by telephone +46 (0)771 24 64 00 or by fax +46 (0)8 588 04 201. The holder of the Swedish Depository Receipts shall state his or her name, personal or company identification number, address as well as his or her telephone number. If a holder of Swedish Depository Receipts intends to be represented by proxy, the name of the proxy holder shall be stated. For holders of Swedish Depository Receipts who will be represented by a proxy at the EGM, a proxy form will be made available at the Company’s website on www.blackearthfarming.com. The validly signed proxy form should be sent or mailed to the Company at the above address prior to the EGM.
Holders of Swedish Depository Receipts who hold their receipts through nominees (Sw. förvaltare) must request a temporary registration of the voting rights in order to be able to participate at the EGM. Holders of Swedish Depository Receipts who want to obtain such registration must contact the nominee regarding this well in advance of Wednesday 7 November 2012.
Voting forms (Sw. röstkort) will be distributed to the holders of Swedish Depository Receipts who have complied with the above requirements and the voting form must be brought to the EGM. This will allow the holder (or their duly appointed proxy) to attend and vote at the EGM as a corporate representative of the depository.
Proposed agenda for the EGM
1. Election of Chairman for the EGM.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Election of one or two persons to check and sign the minutes.
5. Confirmation that the EGM has been duly convened.
6. Consideration and voting on the resolutions as more fully set out in the EGM Notice.
7. Closing of the Meeting.
This notice of the EGM is available at the Company’s registered office at 8 Church Street, St Helier, Jersey JE4 0SG Channel Islands and at its website
21 October 2012
PARETO ÖHMAN AB
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
BLACK EARTH FARMING LTD