Riga, Latvia, 2012-11-13 12:11 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
“SAF Tehnika” AS
Reg. No 40003474109
Ganibu dambis 24a, Riga, LV1005
Decisions adopted at the annual shareholders meeting of Joint Stock Company “SAF Tehnika” on 13th November 2012:
1. Approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2011/2012.
2. Approve the annual report and release the Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2011/2012.
3. Pay dividends in amount of LVL 0.10 (ten santims) par share or altogether LVL 297 018 (two hundred ninety seven thousand eighteen lats)(48% from financial year 2011./2012. profit), but the remaining profit (52% or 320 822 LVL) from financial year 2011/2012 and retained earnings from previous financial years – altogether LVL 2 236 154 (two million two hundred thirty six thousand one hundred fifty four lats) – keep as company’s retained earnings.
The calculation date is 29th November 2012.
The payment date of dividends is 6th December, 2012.
4. Appoint KPMG Baltics SIA as the auditor of the company for the next 2012/2013 financial year and to authorize the Board of Directors to agree upon auditors’ fee.
5. As of November 13, 2012 to recall from the position of member of the Supervisory council Vents Lācars, Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grišāns, Ivars Šenbergs.
Shareholders’ meeting has elected the Supervisory Council for a three year term in the following composition Vents Lācars, Juris Ziema, Andrejs Grišāns, Ivars Šenbergs, Aivis Olšteins, by fixing beginning of term of office on November 13, 2012 following persons.
6. Authorize the Supervisory Council to perform the tasks of Revision Committee prescribed in legislation.
COO, Member of the Board
+371 67 046 833