· Gross profit from property management increased by 13 per cent and amounted
to SEK 1,065 million (945), due mainly to higher rents and additional net
operating income arising from property acquisitions and investments.
· Profit after tax for the year was SEK 1,939 million (1,435), equivalent to
SEK 9.40 per share (6.96). The increase can be attributed to non-recurring
revenue due to lower deferred tax following a reduction in corporation tax.
· The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.60 per share (2.45).
· The fair value of the property holdings at the year-end was set at SEK 23.1
billion (22.3), giving a net asset value of SEK 84 per share (76).
· The equity ratio was 59 per cent (55), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18
per cent (18) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 6.4 (7.0).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,542 million (1,437), an increase
of 7 per cent.
· The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 3.7 per cent (3.9).
· In November, the property Nordstaden 8:26 in Gothenburg was acquired for
approximately SEK 1.3 billion with a completion date in March 2013.
Stockholm, February 14, 2013
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2012
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB
(publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the
Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 14,
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of
Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.