CANTON, MA, July 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pulse Network, Inc (TPNI), a digital media and event solutions company, announced today their official partnership with the San Francisco chapter of the American Marketing Association for the upcoming Inbound Marketing Summit (#IMS13) at San Francisco's Fort Mason Center on July 30-31. The partnership with SFAMA will bring event attendees an innovative learning experience like no other - the IMS and SFAMA Genius Bar.
The Genius Bar gives IMS attendees the opportunity to have valuable one-on-one conversations with top industry experts during breaks throughout the conference. Digital media professionals, social media gurus, and renowned specialists including Adam Helweh, CEO of Secret Sushi Creative and Social Media Coach Janet Fouts, among others, will be taking turns answering attendees' questions and offering valuable advice throughout the two day conference.
In addition to the Genius Bar, the San Francisco Blog Club and Social Media Marketing Monitoring Engagement San Francisco have joined the partnership to present a reception immediately following IMS where journalists from top media outlets will come together to discuss stellar content. Hosted by Murray Newlands, a social media consultant who runs the international social marketing agency Influence People based in San Francisco, the panel during the reception includes Storify Co-Founder Burt Therman, Social Lead of SF Gate Jeff Elder, Huffington Post contributor Greg Archer and Technorati Associate Editor Andre Bourque. The post-conference reception is expected to attract hundreds of Bay Area journalists.
Stephen Saber, CEO of The Pulse Network, says, "We are very excited about our partnerships with the San Francisco chapter of the American Marketing Association, the San Francisco Blog Club and Social Media Marketing Monitoring Engagement San Francisco. Establishing and growing relationships with these types of organizations across the country will help build the TPNI brand, adding great value for our shareholders, and additionally increasing awareness of both The Pulse Network and our ever-growing event, Inbound Marketing Summit."
Other program highlights:
Hosted by #IMS13 chair Allen Bonde and Chief Customer Officer of The Pulse Network Butch Stearns, IMS San Francisco features over 30 speakers and panelists, including:
• Kare Anderson, Forbes and Huffington Post Contributor, and CEO at Say it Better Center, moderating an expert panel on Influence and sharing her thoughts on Becoming More Quotable,
• Allen Bonde, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group (DCG) and Advisor at The Pulse Network, moderating a spotlight panel on the State of Inbound Marketing and delivering a day 2 keynote on Targeted Rich Media,
• Andre Bourque, Associate Editor at Technorati and social marketing expert, moderating a panel on Social CRM and Fan Marketing,
• Jason Garouttee, CMO & Head of Product Marketing, Mintgo, participating in an EMS Expert Panel - Practical Big Data Strategies for Marketers
• Adam Helweh, CEO of Secret Sushi Creative and co-host of the SoLoMo Show podcast, moderating a panel on Search, Email and Mobile Marketing,
• Esteban Kolsky, Principal of ThinkJar and Social CRM expert, delivering a day 1 keynote on Social Business,
• Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, moderating expert panels on Customer Engagement and Big Data Strategies,
• Robert Rose, Strategist in Residence at Content Marketing Institute and Senior Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, delivering a keynote on Transforming the B2B Marketing Organization,
• Dr. Jacob Shama, CEO and Co-founder, Mintigo delivering day 2 afternoon keynote,
• Jeff Sheinbein, Founder and CEO, Social Imprints, delivering a day 1 keynote on Driving Social Good with Social Media,
• Rashmi Sinha, CEO and co-founder of SlideShare, delivering a day 1 keynote on Content Marketing,
• Butch Stearns, Chief Relationship Officer at The Pulse Network, leading a spotlight panel on Creating a Content Factory, with experts from Intel, Tatu Digital Media and NARR8, and
• Jason Thibeault, Senior Director at
Limelight Networks and author of Digital Presence for Dummies,
presenting a day 2 keynote on Why Video is the Future of Marketing
IMS San Francisco is made possible by these sponsors and
partners: beep! Directed Voicemail, Brick Marketing, Constant
Contact, Digital Clarity Group, DotNetNuke, Insightera, Kurlan
& Associates Inc, Limelight Networks, Mintigo, Morweb, Moxie,
Moz, Ontraport, SAP, Strategic Communications Group, LiveU, SFAMA,
Social Imprints, JOBS, and Technorati.
To learn more about IMS San Francisco, and see the latest
agenda, speakers and sponsors, please visit,
http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/san-francisco. ; In
addition, The Pulse will be providing video highlights and coverage
of IMS on www.thepulsenetwork.com.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network provides a cloud-based platform focused on content marketing and event solutions. The Company helps clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies boost awareness, drive lead generation and enhance client engagement through content marketing, campaign management and event registration with a social and digital backbone. The Pulse Network also produces its own branded content programs including online video productions and the Inbound Marketing Summit conference series which currently runs in New York, San Francisco, and Boston as well as the Digital Pulse program which currently runs in Boston.
Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to The Pulse Network, Inc. or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in The Pulse Network, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to product demand, ability to raise funds in a private financing, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on The Pulse Network, Inc.'s website does not constitute a part of this release.
Jennifer Videtta 781-821-6618
The Pulse Network, Inc.
CANTON, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
Jennifer Videtta 781-821-6618
Day's Range: 0.11-0.14
Previous Close: 0.14
Market Cap: 10.88M
Day's Volume: 1,323,188
The Pulse Network, Inc. logo