Hedehusene, Denmark, 2013-08-27 08:09 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Release no. 8 – 2013
Report on the first half-year of 2013
To NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen A/S
This is a translation of the Danish version.
Only the Danish version is legally binding.
ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S
Hovedgaden 584, Entrance C
Phone: +45 4656 0300
27 August 2013
Report on the first half-year of 2013 for ROCKWOOL International A/S
Today the Board of ROCKWOOL International A/S has discussed and approved the following report on the first half-year of 2013.
* Sales in the first half-year of 2013 at actual exchange rates are on the same level as for the same period in 2012.
* EBIT in the first half-year of 2013 amounts to DKK 440 million which is an increase of 2% compared to the same period in 2012.
* The Group confirms its expectations for 2013 net sales at current exchange rates to be slightly above the level of 2012.
* The Group now expects a net profit for the year in the range DKK 700-750 million up from the previous expectation of a net profit around DKK 700 million.
* The Board of ROCKWOOL International A/S has today also approved an investment to upgrade and streamline the Polish factory set-up. The total investment will be around DKK 500 million and is expected to be completed during second half 2015.
* Capital expenditure excluding acquisitions is still expected to be around DKK 1,500 million.
Further information: Gilles Maria, Chief Financial Officer
Rockwool International A/S
Rockwool International A/S Logo