The Presentation of the Half Year Report 2013
Date: Friday August 30th 2013 / kl. 16:00
Venue: Online Presentation
Topic: C-RAD Half-Year Report
Please register until August 29th / kl. 14:00 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration you will receive the confirmation via email.
The login data will be distributed to all participants 15 min prior to the meeting.
A recording of the presentation will be made accessible on the C-RAD website Tuesday September 3rd.
C-RAD develops new and innovative solutions for the use in advanced radiation therapy. The company group of C-RAD offers products and solutions for patient positioning, tumor localization and radiation treatment systems. End users are radiation therapy clinics worldwide. All product development is conducted in three fully owned subsidiaries; C-RAD Positioning AB, C-RAD Imaging AB and C-RAD Innovation AB. C-RAD Imaging AB is located in Östersund while the other companies are located in Uppsala. Numbers of employees are currently 24 people. The activities in C-RAD AB originate from research and development at the Karolinska Institutet in Solna. Sales of the company’s first product, the C-RAD SentinelTM, started in 2007. Cooperation agreements have been signed with the Swedish company Elekta, the US company Varian and the Belgian company IBA. C-RAD is represented by distributors specialized in radiation therapy on major markets. C-RAD has founded three companies for direct sales, C-RAD Incorporated in the US, C-RAD GmbH in Germany and C-RAD WOFE in China. C-RAD has acquired 29 % of the laser company Cyrpa and with an option to acquire the remaining 71 %. C-RAD AB is since March 2010 listed at Nasdaq Omx First North Premier.
For more information on C-RAD, please visit www.c-rad.com.
For further information:
Tim Thurn, CEO C-RAD AB, Phone +46-18-666931, E-mail email@example.com