Aalborg, Denmark, 2013-09-02 08:59 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Not for release, publication or distribution in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities of TK Development A/S (the “Securities”) in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan or in any other jurisdiction. The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration obligation under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. TK Development A/S has not registered and does not intend to register the Securities or any portion thereof in the United States or in any other jurisdiction outside Denmark and does not intend to make a public offering of the Securities, whether directly or indirectly, in the United States or any other jurisdiction outside Denmark.
TK Development A/S completes rights issue
Today, TK Development A/S (the “Company”) completed the offering of shares with pre-emptive rights for the Company’s existing shareholders (the “Offering”), see announcement no. 19/2013 of 8 August 2013. 56,087,620 new shares of nominally DKK 1 each, corresponding to 100% of the offered shares, have been subscribed for. The new shares were subscribed for at a price of DKK 4.11 per share, generating gross proceeds of DKK 230.5 million for the Company. After deducting expenses related to the Offering, anticipated net proceeds of DKK 218.7 million will be available to the Company.
At the expiration of the subscription period, 55,909,446 new shares had been subscribed for, equivalent to a subscription ratio of 99.7 %. The remaining 178,174 new shares, corresponding to 0.3 % of the total Offering, were subscribed for on the basis of received commitments.
The new shares are expected to be registered with the Danish Business Authority today. After registration of the new shares, the Company’s nominal share capital will amount to DKK 98,153,335, divided into 98,153,335 shares of nominally DKK 1.
The new shares are expected to be admitted to trading and official listing on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen A/S on 4 September 2013 under the ISIN code for the Company's existing shares, DK0010258995.
The new shares carry the same rights as the Company’s existing shares and rank for dividend as from the 2013/14 financial year.
Further information is available from Frede Clausen, President and CEO, on tel. +45 8896 1010.
This announcement has been prepared in both a Danish and an English version. In case of doubt, the Danish version shall prevail.