Kinnevik: Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2013
| Source:Kinnevik, Investment AB
Highlights for the third quarter
* Kinnevik invested EUR 67m, corresponding to SEK 575m, into Rocket Internet
as part of Rocket Internet's directed new share issue and maintained its
Financial results for the third quarter
* The net asset value increased during the quarter by SEK 5,598m, and amounted
to SEK 61,133m at the end of September, corresponding to SEK 220.44 per
* Out of the increase in net asset value, SEK 4,439m consisted of an increase
in fair value of listed holdings and SEK 1,309m of an assessed change in
fair value and dividends received from unlisted holdings, including a
positive revaluation of Zalando of SEK 923m and Avito of SEK 220m.
* The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 340m (410) and the net profit per
share was SEK 20.36 (6.51).
* New investments amounted to SEK 592m, of which SEK 575m into Rocket
Financial results for the first nine months of the year
* The net asset value increased during the first nine months of the year by
4%, after paying a dividend of SEK 1,803m, to SEK 61,133m at the end of
* The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 1,120m (1,061) and the net profit
per share was SEK 15.16 (loss of 6.02).
* New investments amounted to SEK 2,033m, of which SEK 2,004m within Online.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.