"eWork continued to encounter a hesitant market in the quarter. A less
advantageous sales mix and expenses for continued aggressive initiatives caused
fairly weak earnings. However, order intake was positive, and eWork did achieve
some growth in this quarter too, thanks to our successes in business that
consolidates our clients’ consultant delivery."
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO
THIRD QUARTER 2013 COMPARED WITH 2012
• Net sales increased by 1 percent to SEK 775.8 million (768.8).
• Operating profit decreased to SEK 6.0 million (13.7).
• Order intake amounted to SEK 845 million (731), a 16 percent increase.
• Profit after tax per share after dilution was SEK 0.28 (0.62).
• New framework agreements signed on accounts including Telenor in Sweden, the
Swedish Migration Board and Swedish local government organisation SKL in the
• New MSP (managed service provider) deal signed with NASDAQ OMX.
• Extension of current MSP agreement with Sony Mobile Communications, eWork’s
• The fairly weak quarterly earnings are a result of hesitant demand and
expenses for continued aggressive initiatives.
FIRST NINE MONTHS 2013 COMPARED WITH 2012
• Net sales increased by 6 percent to SEK 2,661.9 million (2,515.8).
• Operating profit decreased to SEK 33.3 (43.6) million.
• Profit after tax per share after dilution was SEK 1.52 (1.93).
• Market demand remained hesitant, with relatively few new consultant
• eWork saw good demand for takeover business and MSP collaborations, which
compensated for the effect of hesitant demand in volume terms.
• The growing share of MSP and takeover contracts in the sales mix, plus initial
expenses associated with developing in these businesses explain the lower
For further information please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, CEO 46-70-3746475, E-mail: email@example.com
Magnus Eriksson, CFO, 46 733 82 84 80, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
eWork Scandinavia AB is a complete consulting provider with over 3,000
consultants on assignment within the fields of IT, telecoms, technology, and
business development. eWork provides an objective selection of specialists from
the largest consultant network on the market, which brings clients better
pricing, quality and time efficiency. eWork has framework agreements with more
than 130 clients among the Nordic region’s leading companies active in most
sectors. The Company’s share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.