Interim report January 1 – September 30 2013, ProfilGruppen AB (publ)
| Source:ProfilGruppen AB
Still no effect on earnings from taken measures
· Turnover MSEK 172.1 (169.9), up 1 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK -3.9 (1.6). Previous year was affected by positive one
time items amounting to MSEK 5.7
· Net income MSEK -4.1 (-0.2)
· Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK 19.9 (-4.6)
· Earnings per share SEK -0.85 (-0.04)
First nine months
· Turnover MSEK 556.9 (624.3), down 11 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK -7.5 (23.7), after positive one time items amounting
to MSEK 0.9 (9.3)
· Net income MSEK -9.0 (13.2)
· Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK 6.3 (20.0)
· Earnings per share SEK -1.83 (2.67)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"During the third quarter we have experienced an ongoing low demand for
aluminium extrusions in Europe. In order to meet this situation we have chosen
to decrease our cost by reducing working hours for the employees during the
remainder of the year.
The earlier made reinforcements of the sales organization have not yet given
full effect, but a number of new contracts have been signed with deliveries next
For more information, please contact:
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO
Mobile 46 (0)70-585 12 38
Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of complex customised aluminium extrusions and
components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about
the Group, refer to pages 5-14. Current information and photographs for free
publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing
agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 14.00 CET on October 25, 2013.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.