“Limarko laivininkystės kompanija”, AB (hereinafter – the Issuer) received a request from “Limarko”, UAB, the main shareholder of the Issuer, to convene the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Issuer, agenda of which should include the questions of delisting of the Issuer’s shares from trading on the regulated market and not to offer the Issuer’s shares publicly. Accordingly, the Issuer provides the information as required by Article 38(5) of the Law on Securities of the Republic of Lithuania:
1. Information on the anticipated announcement of the mandatory takeover bid – if the General Meeting of Shareholders takes the decision (by the majority of ¾ of all votes attaching to shares of the shareholders attending the meeting) to delist shares of the Issuer from the trading on the Baltic Secondary List of NASDAQ OMX Vilnius stock exchange, the shareholders who vote in favour of such decision will have to submit the takeover bid.
2. Reasons for delisting the shares from the trading on a regulated market – small number of shares on the regulated market and low turnover of the trade in the shares.
3. Measures undertaken by the management bodies of the issuer to protect the rights and interests of the shareholders – the Issuer shall take all and any measures in order to make all necessary facilities and information accessible to the shareholders so that they could make use of their rights during the period of execution of the takeover bid. The Issuer shall announce publicly the information relating to the execution of the takeover bid in accordance with legal requirements.
4. Anticipated changes in the composition and operations of the Issuer’s management bodies – not anticipated.
5. The preliminary price offered for the shares and the method of the establishment thereof – in accordance with Article 38(4) of the Law on Securities of the Republic of Lithuania, price of the takeover bid aimed to delist shares from the trading on a regulated market shall be not lower than the weighted average market price of the shares on a regulated market or the multilateral trading facility in the course of six months preceding the public announcement of this notice. Preliminary price of the takeover bid – 12 Eurocents per share.
Tel. +370 46 340001-713