The Extraordinary General meeting of shareholders of AB Kauno Energija has been held on the 6th of January, 2014. 3 shareholders owning a 42 018 465 ordinary registered shares of the Company, which is 98.33 % of the votes, took part in it and they placed their votes in written. The following decisions were made:
– to increase the share capital of AB Kauno Energija by LTL 420 996 (four hundred twenty thousand nine hundred ninety six litas) from LTL 256 391 862 (two hundred fifty six million three hundred ninety one thousand eight hundred sixty two litas) to LTL 256 812 858 (two hundred fifty six million eight hundred twelve thousand eight hundred fifty eight Litas) by issuing 70 166 (seventy thousand one hundred sixty six) ordinary registered shares by nominal value LTL 6 each, which issue price is equal to the nominal value of shares.
– to revoke priority right of all shareholders to acquire the newly issued 70 166 ordinary registered shares of AB Kauno Energija by nominal value LTL 6 each, which issue price is equal to the nominal value of shares giving the right to Kaunas city municipality (code 111106319, address Laisvės av. 96, Kaunas).
– to amend AB Kauno energija Statute recasting and to authorize the AB Kauno Energija General Director Rimantas Bakas sign the modified text of AB Kauno Energija.
– to revoke Valys Venslovas from the Supervisory Board of AB Kauno Energija.
– to elect Židrūnas Garšva as the member of the Supervisory Board of AB Kauno Energija.
– to grant for up to LTL 1 000 000 (one million Litas) support for public company Žalgiris basketball centre (code 302811111), the amount of support is to be included in AB Kauno Energija 2013 audited operating profit (loss) distribution project.
Jovita Sereikienė, Head of Assets Management Department, +370 37 305 664