1 October – 31 December 2013 (third quarter)
· Net revenue grew by 13 percent to MSEK 663 (587), which translates to
organic growth of 7 percent, not including currency effects.
· Operating profit increased by 21 percent to MSEK 63 (52), equivalent to an
operating margin of 9.5 percent (8.9). The improvement in earnings was spurred
by a positive development in divisions Mechatronics and Niche Products in
particular, and by acqusitions.
· Profit after finance items increased by 22 percent to MSEK 60 (49).
· Profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 47 (44). Earnings per share after
dilution for the twelve-month period ending 31 December 2013 amounted to MSEK
7.60 (7.07 for the 2012/13 financial year).
· Cash flow from operating activities for the twelve-month period ending 31
December 2013 amounted to MSEK 211 (231), equivalent to SEK 9.32 (10.30) per
· The return on equity for the twelve-month period ending 31 December 2013 was
24 percent (24). The equity ratio at the end of the period stood at 42 percent
compared to 44 percent at the beginning of the financial year.
· El-produkter AS was acquired during the quarter. This company has annual
sales of approximately MNOK 50. The company is a part of division Electronics
from Dec 2013.
· On 2 January 2014 the Lagercrantz Group class B share was moved from the
NASDAQ OMX Small Cap of the Stockholm Stock Exchange to its Mid Cap list.
1 April–31 December 2013 (nine months)
· Net revenue for the first nine months increased by 8 percent to MSEK 1,851
(1,709), of which 1 percent was organic growth, not including currency effects.
· Operating profit increased by 14 percent to MEK 175 (154), 9.5 percent
· Profit after finance items increased by 14 percent to MSEK 167 (146) and
profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 128 (115).
For additional information, contact
Jörgen Wigh, President, telephone +46-8-700 66 70
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, telephone +46-8-700 66 70
or visit the web site www.lagercrantz.com
This information is being published in accordance with the Act on Trading in
Financial Instruments, or the regulations of NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The
information was provided for publication at 08:00 a.m., 30 January 2014.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value
-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading
suppliers. The group is comprised of more than 30 companies, each with a focus
on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the
subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and
Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, and in China.
The Group has approximately 1000 employees and annual revenue of approximately
MSEK 2,500. The Company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2001.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454