· Gross profit from property management increased by 7 per cent and amounted
to SEK 1,135 million (1,065), which can be attributed to property acquisitions
in Gothenburg and increased rental revenue from the property holdings.
· Profit for the year before tax increased by SEK 921 million, totalling SEK
2,407 million (1,486). The increase can be attributed mainly to unrealized
changes in value.
· Profit after tax for the year was SEK 1,876 million (1,939), equivalent to
SEK 9.10 per share (9.40). The profit for the previous year was affected by non
-recurring income of SEK 888 million as a result of a reduction in corporation
· The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.75 per share (2.60).
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 25.9 billion (23.1),
which gives a net asset value of SEK 92 per share (84).
· The equity ratio was 58 per cent (59), the net loan-to-value ratio was 20
per cent (18) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.3 (6.4).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,640 million (1,542), an increase
of 6 per cent.
· The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 4.0 per cent (3.7).
Stockholm, February 13, 2014
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2013
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB
(publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the
Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 13,
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of
Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.