Year-end report from ProfilGruppen AB (publ), January 1 – December 31, 2013
ET | Source:ProfilGruppen AB
Continued weak demand and margin pressure
· Turnover MSEK 173.1 (161.7), up 7 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK -12.5 (6.4). Previous year was affected by positive
one time items amounting to MSEK 17.8.
· Net income MSEK -11.5 (9.8)
· Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK -16.3 (31.2)
· Earnings per share SEK -2.32 (1.99)
· Turnover MSEK 730.0 (786.0), down 7 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK -20.0 (30.1), after positive one time items amounting
to MSEK 0.9 (27.2).
· Net income MSEK -20.5 (23.0)
· Cash flow from ongoing operations MSEK -10.0 (51.2)
· Earnings per share SEK -4.16 (4.66)
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"The demand on the domestic market during forth quarter continued weak, which
was compensated with increased sales on the export market. Parts of these sales
were made to margin pressure that negatively affected the earnings for the
quarter. Our long term work on the market side, with extra focus on Sweden,
continues and beginning to show result in form of new customers. A highlight for
the company is the order to Volvo Cars, which we recently announced.”
For more information, please contact:
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO
Mobile 46 (0)70--656 40 14
Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components.
For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group,
refer to pages 5-14. Current information and photographs for free publication
are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing
agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 14.00 CET on February
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.