Notice Convening the AGM of Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
ET | Source:Beijer Electronics AB
The shareholders of Beijer Electronics AB (publ) are hereby convened to the
Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April
23, 2014 at Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2, in Malmö, Sweden.
Notice will be done through advertisement in The Official Swedish Gazette (Post-
och Inrikes Tidningar) and by making the notice available on the company website
www.beijerelectronics.se. The notice is sent to shareholders who so request and
state their address. Such request may be made in the same way as the
notification shall be made according to below.
ENTITLEMENT TO PARTICIPATE AT THE MEETING
Shareholders entitled to participate at the Meeting shall
· Firstly, be included in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB
(the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organization) on Tuesday,
April 15, 2014;
· Secondly, have notified the company of their intention to participate by no
later than Tuesday April 15, 2014.
Notifications can be made via the company’s website, www.beijerelectronics.se,
by telephone on +46 (0)40 35 86 44, by fax on +46 (0)40 93 23 01, by e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Annika Johnsson, Beijer Electronics
AB (publ), Box 426, 201 24 Malmö, Sweden (please mark the envelope ‘AGM’).
Notifications shall state the shareholders’ name, personal or corporate identity
number, address, telephone number, shareholding and potential
proxies/assistants, by no later than Tuesday, April 15, 2014. If participation
is by power of attorney, a dated original shall be sent to the company by no
later than April 15, 2014. Power of attorney forms are available on the
1. Electing a Chairman of the Meeting
2. Preparing and approving the voting list
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Appointment of two people to verify the minutes
5. Consideration of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
6. Review of Board of Directors’ activities
7. Statement by the Chief Executive Officer
8. Submission of the annual accounts and audit report and the consolidated
accounts and consolidated audit report
9. Resolutions in the matters of:
a) Adopting the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income
Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet
b) Appropriation of the company’s profits pursuant to the adopted Balance Sheet
c) Discharging the Board members and Chief Executive Officer from liability
10. Determining the number of Board members
11. Determining fees to the Board of Directors and Auditors
12. Electing the Board of Directors
13. Resolution on Nomination committee
14. Resolution regarding guidelines for remunerating senior executives
15. Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to reach decisions on
new share issues
16. Closing the Meeting
In order to participate at the meeting, shareholders’ with nominee-registered
holdings must temporarily register their shares in their own name. This re
-registration must be complete by April 15, 2014, and shareholders should notify
their nominees in good time before this date.
Welcome to the Meeting!
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
Registraton No. 556025-1851
Malmö, Sweden, March 2014
For more information please contact:
President and CEO, Fredrik Jönsson, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 10, mobile 46 (0)705 17
CFO, Anna Belfrage, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 53, mobile 46 (0)706 35 86 53
Beijer Electronics is a fast growing technology company with extensive
experience of industrial automation and data communication. The company develops
and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Since its
start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics has evolved into a multinational group
present in 22 countries and sales of 1,376 MSEK 2013. The company is listed on
the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under the ticker BELE.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454