Source: Sotkamo Silver AB
In accordance with the decision in the Annual General Meeting on March 21st
2014, today march 24th, is the first day of trading in the Company’s shares
with out the right to participate in the rights issue.
• Record date for allotment of subscription rights: 26 March 2014.
• Subscription period: 31 March 2014 – 14 April 2014 (account operators and
nominees may for practical reasons impose deadlines for applications for
subscription that are prior to the end of the subscription period).
• Trading in subscription rights on NGM Equity: 31 March 2014 – 9 April 2014.
• Trading in subscription rights on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: 31 March 2014 – 7
• Trading in paid subscribed shares (BTA) on NGM Equity: 31 March 2014 until
the registering of the rights issue at the Swedish Companies Registration
• Trading in interim shares on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: 31 March 2014 until the
registering of the rights issue at the Swedish Companies Registration
Stockholm 24th March 2014
Sotkamo Silver AB (publ)
Timo Lindborg, CEO
About Sotkamo Silver AB:
Sotkamo Silver AB´s business concept is to exploit mineral deposits in the
Nordic countries with regards to human society and environment. Sotkamo Silver
owns, through its subsidiary mineral deposits, which contains silver and gold
in Finland. The Company’s main development project is the Silver Mine project
in the municipality of Sotkamo.
Sotkamo Silver applies SveMin’s & FinnMin’s respective rules of reporting for
public mining & exploration companies. Sotkamo Silver has chosen to report
mineral resources and ore reserves according to the internationally accepted
JORC or NI 43-101-code. The company applies International Financial Reporting
Standards (IFRS) as approved by the European Union.
The ticker symbol is SOSI in NGM and SOSI1 in NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
ISIN-code for Sotkamo Silver shares is SE0001057910.
Read more about Sotkamo Silver on www.sotkamosilver.com or www.silver.fi
For further information: Timo Lindborg, CEO, tel. +358 40 508 3 507
The official Stock Exchange Release is given in Swedish and there may be slight
differences in the translated versions.