Today Tribona releases its financial results for January-March 2014
Highlights January-March 2014:
· Rental income during the period of SEK 107.3m (125.4)
· Net Rental Income during the period of SEK 90.1m (111.7)
· Cash flow from operations of SEK 24.6m (58.2)
· Unrealised fair value properties of SEK -145.9m (-9.4)
· Unrealised fair value interest derivatives of SEK -68.9m (30.5)
· Earnings per share of SEK -3.9 (0.9)
· Loan to value of 64.0% (63.4)
· A 10 year rental agreement has been signed with XL Bygg Stenvalls AB in Umeå covering 5 110 sq.m. with move-in date 1 April 2014.
· The Board of Directors for Tribona AB has proposed the Annual General Meeting 22 April 2014 to resolve to issue new shares subject to shareholder pre-emption rights, in order to enable the company to grow in accordance with the previously communicated goal. Upon full subscription, the company will receive a total of approximately SEK 292m before issue costs. The company’s largest shareholder, Klövern AB, has informed the company that it intends to subscribe for its part of the issue, 29.8 per cent of the total issue volume
CEO Per Johansson comments:” We experience a continued increasing demand and interest for good logistic areas. This is making us having high expectations on the upcoming quarters when it comes to developing current portfolio, increased occupancy ratio and that we can take the next step in our growth journey.”
Interim Report and presentation will be available on investors.tribona.se before the presentation
Tribona AB releases its financial results for January to March 2014 today, 22 April 2014. In connection with this, the Company will hold a presentation via audiocast 11:00 CET on the Company’s website, investors.tribona.se
Per Johansson, CEO and Tommy Åstrand, CFO will represent the Company.
To ask questions during the presentation, call one of the following numbers, depending on which country you are in.
Sverige +46 (0)8 505 564 74
Norge +47 235 00 210
England +44 203 364 5374
USA +1 855 753 2230
The presentation will be held in Swedish.
This information is such that Tribona AB (publ.) is obliged to disclose under the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was made available for publication on 22 April 2014, 10:30 CEST.
Tribona AB (publ) is Sweden's largest listed pure-play logistic property company. The property portfolio consists of modern and strategically located logistic properties, 21 in Sweden and one in Denmark, with a total lettable area of about 711 000 square meters. For more information, please visit www.tribona.se
Tribona AB Logo