FAVORABLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE HOUSING OPERATIONS
· According to segment reporting, revenue increased to SEK 3,037m (2,875) and
operating profit increased to SEK 379m (335). The operating margin increased to
12.5 percent (11.7)
· Restated according to IFRIC 15, revenue increased to SEK 2,969m (2,698) and
the operating profit increased to SEK 391m (288). Revenue and profit were
strengthened by a positive restatement for JM International; profit increased by
SEK 12m (–47)
· Profit before tax increased to SEK 374m (273). Profit after tax increased to
SEK 283m (208)
· Return on equity for the past twelve months increased to 26.1 percent
(20.9). Earnings per share for the first quarter increased to SEK 3.70 (2.60)
· Consolidated cash flow including net investment in properties was SEK –241m
· The number of residential units sold totaled 697 (709) and housing starts
increased to 694 (574).
For more information please contact:
Claes Magnus Åkesson, CFO, Head of IR, +46 8 782 89 71
Johan Skoglund, President and CEO, +46 8 782 87 00
JM is one of the leading developers of housing and residential areas in the
Nordic region. Operations focus on new production of homes in attractive
locations, with emphasis on expanding metropolitan areas and university towns in
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Belgium. We are also involved in project
development of commercial premises and contract work, primarily in the Greater
Stockholm area. JM seeks to promote long-term quality and environmental
considerations in all its operations. Annual sales total approximately SEK 13
billion and the company has about 2,200 employees. JM is a public limited
company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454