· Research and development costs amounted to SEK 0.4 (0.0) m
· Loss after tax was SEK -1.4 (-1.5) m
· Earnings per share were SEK -0.01 (-0.01)
· The company had no net sales for the period
· ChronTechs therapeutic hepatitis D vaccine activates an immune response that
can enter the liver and eliminate liver cells that produce parts of HDV
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
· Another 8,356,123 convertibles have been converted into shares during the
period. 78,501,660 convertibles of the 100,862,727 convertibles subscribed for
in September 2013 have now been converted into shares.
For more information, please contact:
Anders Vahlne, CEO and Head of Research, ChronTech Pharma AB
Mobile phone: +46 709 28 05 28
ChronTech has developed and further develops a patent pending new type of
injection needle for a more effective uptake of genetic vaccines (IVIN) and
vaccine and therapy for hepatitis D. ChronTech also have part ownership in the
new platform technology RAS®. The ChronTech share is admitted to trade on First
North. Remium Nordic AB is Certified Adviser for ChronTech. For more
information, please visit: www.chrontech.se
In the event of any discrepancy between the Swedish and English versions of this
press release, the Swedish version will take precedence.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.