The Board of joint stock company “Grindeks” (Unified Reg. No. 40003034935, Legal address: 53 Krustpils St., Riga, LV - 1057, Latvia) announces that based on the request of shareholder “ABLV Private Equity Fund 2010”, KS (Unified Reg. No. 40103307758, Legal address: 23 Elizabetes St., Riga, LV – 1010, Latvia), which represents voting capital of joint stock company “Grindeks” in the total amount of 22.66%, the agenda of joint stock company “Grindeks” Annual General Meeting of shareholders that will take place on 10 June 2014 at 11 a.m. at premises of joint stock company “Grindeks”, 53 Krustpils street, Riga, Latvia is complemented with additional item “5. Recall of the Supervisory Council and election of new Supervisory Council”.
The shareholder “ABLV Private Equity Fund 2010”, KS has submitted following draft resolution proposals:
A. To take the following decision on the third item “Distribution of the profit for the year 2013”:
1) To approve the net profit of joint stock company “Grindeks” for the year 2013 in amount of EUR 9 986 053.
2) To pay in dividends to shareholders from the net profit for the year 2013 EUR 0.52 per one share and to leave undistributed rest of the profit and to use it for the development of joint stock company “Grindeks” to increase the competitiveness of joint stock company “Grindeks”. The total amount to be paid in dividends EUR 4 984 200.
3) To propose the 26th of June 2014 as a record date for dividends and the 30th of June 2014 as the date of payment of dividends.
B. To take the following decision on the fifth item ”Recall of the Supervisory Council and election of new Supervisory Council” in accordance with the procedure established in the Commercial Law regarding nominations of Supervisory Council member candidates:
1) To recall Supervisory Council members Jānis Naglis, Uldis Osis, Kirovs Lipmans, Anna Lipmane un Arkadiy Vertkin from the office of the members of joint stock company ”Grindeks” Supervisory Council.
2) To elect for the office of the member of joint stock company ”Grindeks” Supervisory Council for the term three years, starting on 10 June 2014:
1. Kirovs Lipmans;
2. Anna Lipmane;
3. Uldis Osis;
4. Arkadiy Vertkin;
5. Agris Grīnbergs.
The shareholder “ABLV Private Equity Fund 2010”, KS has nominated Agris Grīnbergs as a candidate of the member of joint stock company “Grindeks” Supervisory Council, CV as attached.
On 30 April 2014, joint stock company “Grindeks” published draft resolutions of Annual General Meeting, approved at the meeting of the Board of joint stock company “Grindeks” on 29 April 2014 and revised at the meeting of the Supervisory Council of joint stock company “Grindeks” on 29 April 2014.
“Grindeks” is the leading pharmaceutical company in the Baltic States. Main fields of action are research, development, manufacturing and sales of original products, generics and active pharmaceutical ingredients. “Grindeks” Group consists of 4 subsidiary companies in Latvia, Estonia and Russia; representative offices are opened in 13 countries.
“Grindeks” specializes in the heart and cardiovascular, CNS and anti-cancer medication therapeutic groups. The portfolio of “Grindeks” products consists of successful combination of branded products and generic medications – including brand products Mildronate® and Ftorafur®, as well as more than 100 effective and safe medications. Currently “Grindeks” manufactures 25 active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Head of the Communications Department JSC “Grindeks”
Phones: (+371) 67083370, (+371) 29256012
Fax: (+371) 67083505