Vilnius, Lithuania, 2014-06-02 10:27 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Annual General Meeting of APRANGA APB (hereinafter “Company”) shareholders held on 29 April 2014 has resolved the following:
1. Consolidated annual report on the activities of the Company in 2013.
Taken for the information Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2013, prepared by the Company, assessed by the auditors and approved by the Board.
2. Auditor's report on the Company’s financial statements and annual report.
Taken for the information.
3. Approval of the Consolidated and Company’s financial statements for the year 2013.
Approve the annual Consolidated and Company‘s financial statements for the year 2013 (attached).
4. Company's profit (loss) allocation for the year 2013.
Approve the Company's profit (loss) allocation for the year 2013:
1) The unappropriated profit of the preceding financial year at the close of the reporting financial year: LTL 19 889 371 (EUR 5 760 360);
2) The net profit of the reporting financial year: LTL 37 798 426 (EUR 10 947 181);
3) The profit (loss) of the reporting financial year not recognized in the profit (loss) account - none;
4) Transfers from the reserves - none;
5) The shareholders’ contributions to cover the losses of the company - none;
6) The total profit available for appropriation: LTL 57 687 797 (EUR 16 707 541);
7) The share of profit allocated to the mandatory reserve: none;
8) The share of profit allocated to the reserve for acquiring own shares - none;
9) The share of profit allocated to other reserves - none;
10) The share of profit for the payment of dividends: LTL 27 645 980 (EUR 8 006 829);
11) The share of profit for the payment of annual bonuses: LTL 750 000 (EUR 217 215);
12) Unappropriated profit at the close of the reporting financial year and brought forward to the next financial year: LTL 29 291 817 (EUR 8 483 497).
5. Election of firm of auditors and establishment of the terms of remuneration for audit services.
Elect UAB “PricewaterhouseCoopers” as APB APRANGA firm of auditors for the year 2014. Set the amount of the fee payable for audit services for the year 2014 - not more than LTL 91000 (EUR 26 355) plus VAT. Authorize the Company's CEO to sign the audit services agreement with firm of auditors.
6. Election of board members.
Elect members of the board of the Company for new 4-year term:
6.1. Darius Juozas Mockus;
6.2. Vidas Lazickas;
6.3. Marijus Strončikas;
6.4. Rimantas Perveneckas;
6.5. Ilona Šimkūnienė;
6.6. Ramūnas Gaidamavičius.
7. Election of the independent member of the Audit committee, approval of Audit committee composition, approval of remuneration of the independent member of the Audit committee.
7.1. To approve APRANGA APB Audit committee of 2 members for the new 4-year term:
7.1.1. The deputy of CFO Rasa Rulevičiūtė - the employee of Company’s administration - appointed by the Board of the Company as a member of the Audit committee;
7.1.2. To appoint Daiva Paulavičienė as the independent member of the Audit committee.
7.2. Not to remunerate the independent member of the audit committee.
Apranga Group Director General
+370 5 2390801