The Mangement Board of TELESCAN AS announces that the Agenda of the Annual General meeting has been changed.
The Agenda of the AGM to be held on the 26th of June is the following:
1. Chairman’s opening remarks
2. Annual Report by the CEO
3. Approval of the Company’s 2013 annual report
To approve the Annual Report for the year ending 31.12.2013 of Telescan AS presented by the Management Board.
4. Increase in the Company’s share capital
The Supervisory Board proposes an increase in share capital by issuing a further 20 000 shares at a premium of 9 Euros per share I.e. at an issue price of 10 Euros per share, in order to broaden the shareholder basis.
5. Overview of Management and Supervisory Board work
6. Appointment of Certified Financial Adviser to the NASDAQ-OMX First North marketplace
7. Appointment of Auditors
8. Any other business
9. Close of meeting
+44 79 6404 8080
Retrieved from "http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/06/19/645400/0/en/Changes-in-the-Agenda-of-General-Meeting.html"