Brighter AB (publ) held its Annual General Shareholders Meeting 2014 and passed the following resolutions:
ET | Source:Brighter AB
* To adopt the income statement and balance sheet.
* To dispose the financial result in accordance with the Boardof Directors's
recommendation in the annual report.
* The Directors of the Board and the CEO were discharged from liability for
the fiscal year.
* To pay a fixed fee of two basic amounts (80 800 kr approx.) for each of the
directors of the board and four base amount (161 600 kr approx.) for the
Chairman for the coming period up to the next AGSM.
* Auditors' fees are proposed to be paid as invoiced.
* The AGSM re-elected Lars Flening and Gert Westergren and elected Afsaneh
Ghatan Bauer, Sara Murby Forste and Petra Kaur-Ljungman as Directors of the
* Gert Westergren was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
* The AGSM decided to appoint the Registered Public Accountants Ernst & Young
AB as auditor, with registered public accountant Per Hedström as the main
responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the next AGSM.
* Adopt principles for how the Nomination Committee shall be appointed for the
AGSM 2015 and subsequent AGSMs in accordance with the proposal in the Notice
for the AGSM.
* Adopt the main shareholder's proposal on the issuance of warrants and
approval of transfer of warrants to directors of the Company in accordance
with the proposals in the Notice for the AGSM.
* Adopt the Board of Directors's proposal to issue warrants and approval of
transfer of warrants to employees of and key individuals close the Company
in accordance with the proposals in the Notice for the AGSM.
* To authorize the Board of Directors, up and until the next AGSM, to, on one
or more occasions, issue shares with or without preferential rights for
shareholders, within the limits of the Articles of Association, paid in
cash, by set-off or in kind in accordance with the proposals in the Notice
for the AGSM.
It was noted that all resolutions were passed unanimously.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Norström, COO Brighter AB (publ)
Telephone: +46 733 40 30 45
Truls Sjöstedt, CEO Brighter AB (publ)
Telephone: +46 709 73 46 00
About Brighter AB (publ)
Brighter has, by means of its patented solution, developed a unique method for
improving self-care of diabetes - a tool that facilitates a normal way of life
for millions of diabetics worldwide. The company plans to launch the product in
the second semester of 2014.
The Company's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX First North. More information is
available at www.nasdaqomxnordic.com. Pareto Securities is Brighter's Certified
Adviser and liquidity provider.
For more information: www.brightercompany.com
Follow us on: www.facebook.com/brightercompany
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454