”Bong’s large restructuring programme, which was launched at the end of 2013, is
now being implemented throughout the Group,” says Stéphane Hamelin, Bong’s new
President and CEO. “I look forward to working together with the leadership team
to accelerate these measures.”
April – June 2014
· Net debt SEK 843 million (802 31 December 2013)
· Cash flow after investments SEK -5 million (-70)
· Net sales SEK 594 million (628)
· Operating earnings SEK -17 million (-20), including non-recurring cost for
restructuring programme of SEK -5 million (0)
· Earnings after tax SEK -32 million (-28)
· Earnings per share SEK -0.49 (-1.62)
· Stéphane Hamelin new President and Chief Executive Officer
January – June 2014
· Net Net debt SEK 843 million (802 31 December 2013)
· Cash flow after investments SEK -13 million (-86)
· Net sales SEK 1,256 million (1,305)
· Operating earnings SEK -60 million (-67), including non-recurring cost for
restructuring programme of SEK -56 million (-60) and capital gains from sale of
property of SEK 6 million
· Earnings after tax SEK -77 million (-76)
· Earnings per share SEK -0.49 (-4.33)
Presentation of the report
The report will be presented at a teleconference on 14 July at 2:00 p.m. CET.
The telephone number for the conference is +46 (0)8 5052 0110. Slides for the
teleconference will be available on our website bong.com (http://www.bong.com)
at the time that this report is published.
Bong is a leading provider of specialised packaging and envelope products in
Europe, offering solutions for distribution and packaging of information,
advertising materials and lightweight goods. Important growth areas in the Group
are the Propac packaging concept and Russia. The Group has annual sales of
approximately SEK 2.5 billion and about 1,900 employees in 15 countries. Bong
has strong market positions in the majority of key markets in Europe, and the
Group sees interesting possibilities for continued expansion and development.
Bong is a public limited company and its shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX
Stockholm Small Cap.
For further information, please contact Håkan Gunnarsson, CFO for Bong AB.
Tel (switchboard) +46 44-20 70 00 (direct) +46 44- 20 70 82, (mobile) +46 703-15
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.