Slight sequential improvement in demand
· Orders increased 11% year-on-year to MSEK 23 450 (21 135), organic growth 1%
· Revenues increased to MSEK 23 348 (21 843), organic decline of 3%
· Operating profit at MSEK 4 339 (4 533), including change in provision for
share-related long-term incentive programs of MSEK -43 (+50)
· Operating margin at 18.6% (20.8), or 18.8% (20.5) adjusted for items
· Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 4 174 (4 279)
· Profit for the period was MSEK 3 207 (3 137)
· Basic earnings per share were SEK 2.64 (2.58)
· Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 2 908 (3 296)
Near term demand outlook
The overall demand for the Group’s equipment and service is expected to increase
Previous near-term demand outlook (published April 29, 2014):
The overall demand for the Group’s products and services is expected to increase
The demand from the mining industry is expected to remain at the current level,
while the demand from manufacturing and construction segments is expected to
For more information please contact:
Mattias Olsson, Vice President Investor Relations
+46 (0)8 743 8295 or +46 (0)72 729 8295
Carl-Johan Olsson, Acting Media Relations Manager
+46 (0)8 743 8060 or +46 (0)72 181 0086
Atlas Copco discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities
Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions.
The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air
treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly
systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity,
energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is
based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180
countries. In 2013, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 84 (BEUR 9.7) and more than
40 000 employees. Learn more at www.atlascopco.com.
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.