Highlights during the second quarter
· Net asset value amounted to SEK 232,501 m. (SEK 305 per share) on June 30,
2014, an increase of SEK 4,917 m. (SEK 6 per share) during the quarter,
corresponding to a change, with dividend added back, of 5 percent. Over the past
20 years, annual net asset value growth, with dividend added back, has been 14
· Additional shares in ABB were acquired for SEK 833 m.
· Permobil acquired TiLite, a leading manufacturer of advanced manual
wheelchairs, as part of its strategy to become a leader within complex
· EQT funds distributed a net of SEK 117 m. to Investor. In constant currency,
the value increased by 10 percent. Investor Growth Capital distributed SEK 105
m. to Investor. In constant currency, the value decreased by 3 percent.
· Consolidated net profit for the period, which includes unrealized change in
value, was SEK 23,715 m. (SEK 31.12 basic earnings per share), compared to SEK
12,715 m. (SEK 16.71 basic earnings per share) for the same period 2013.
· Core Investments contributed SEK 20,394 m. to net asset value for the period
(12,186), of which the listed SEK 19,431 m. (11,381).
· Financial Investments contributed SEK 4,015 m. to net asset value for the
· Leverage (net debt/total assets) was 9.5 percent as of June 30, 2014 (9.7).
· Consolidated net sales for the period was SEK 10,093 m. compared to SEK
8,802 m. for the same period 2013.
For further information:
Stefan Stern, Head of Corporate Relations and Communications, Phone 46 8 614
2058, 46 70 636 7417
Magnus Dalhammar, Head of Investor Relations, Phone 46 8 614 2130, 46 73 524
Our press releases can be accessed at www.investorab.com
Investor is the leading owner of high quality Nordic-based international
companies, founded by the Wallenberg family a hundred years ago. Through board
participation, our industrial experience, network and financial strength, we
strive to make our companies best-in-class. Our holdings include Atlas Copco,
SEB, ABB, Ericsson and Mölnlycke Health Care.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454