· Revenues totalled SEK 9,438 million (SEK 8,035 m)
· The operating profit totalled SEK 478 million (SEK -59 m)
· The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory,
totalled SEK 374 million (SEK 370 m)
· Free cash flow totalled SEK 920 million (SEK -1,477 m)
· Earnings per share totalled SEK 1.08 (SEK -0.37)
Stable production and strong cash flow
· High and stable mined production levels. Production record at Aitik.
Production began at the new Garpenberg concentrator.
· Improvements in metal prices and terms had a positive impact on the profit.
· The free cash flow of SEK 920 million resulted from lower levels of tied-up
working capital and lower investments.
· SEK -120 million (SEK -305 million) in costs in connection with planned
maintenance shutdowns in Business Area Smelters were charged to the profit.
· An agreement to acquire a copper mine and exploration rights in Finland was
entered into in early July.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented in Stockholm and via a webcast/conference
call on Friday, 18 July at 15:00 (CET). Information is available at
Contact persons for information:
Lennart Evrell, President & CEO Tel: +46 8 610 15 00
Mikael Staffas, CFO Tel: +46 8 610 15 00
Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations Tel: +46 8 610 15 23
+46 70 590
The information provided comprises information that Boliden is obliged to
present, pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish
Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication
on 18 July 2014 at 12.00 (CET).
GlobeNewswire, a NASDAQ OMX company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.