Interim report from profilGruppen AB (publ), January 1 – June 30 2014
ET | Source:ProfilGruppen AB
Completed rights issue in July and a small but positive result for the second
· Turnover MSEK 219.7 (205.0), up 7 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 2.6 (0.9)
· Net income MSEK 0.7 (-0.4)
· Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 13.2 (-7.8)
· Earnings per share SEK 0.15 (-0.08)
First sixth months
· Turnover MSEK 422.4 (384.8), up 10 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 0.3 (-3.6)
· Net income MSEK 1.2 (-4.9)
· Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 17.0 (-13.6)
· Earnings per share SEK 0.25 (-0.99)
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"The reinforcement of the sales organisation is beginning to materialise into
increased volumes. This in combination with a weaker SEK influences the result
positively. The rights issue was oversubscribed which I consider as a sign of
the owners confidence in the company. We still have a number of old agreements,
which over time, has become disadvantageous for us and therefore influence the
For more information, please contact:
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO
Mobile +46 (0)70-656 40 14
Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile +46 (0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components.
For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, see
pages 4-12. Current information and photographs for free publication are
available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing
agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 17.30 CET on August 12, 2014.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
2321 Rosecrans Avenue.
El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: (800) 307-6627 Fax: (800) 307-3567
25 Basinghall Street,
London EC2V 5HA
UK Phone: +1 866-465-8454