Hedehusene, Denmark, 2014-08-20 15:26 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Release no. 06 – 2014
Report on first half-year 2014
To NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen A/S
ROCKWOOL International A/S
Hovedgaden 584, Entrance C
Phone: +45 4656 0300
20 August 2014
Report on first half-year 2014 for ROCKWOOL International A/S
Today the Board of ROCKWOOL International A/S has discussed and approved the following report on first half-year 2014.
* Sales accumulated end of first half-year 2014 at actual exchange rates increased 12% compared to the same period in 2013 or 8% like-for-like (comparable structure and exchange rates).
* EBIT end of first half-year 2014 amounts to EUR 75.8 million which is an increase of 28% compared to the same period in 2013. The acquisitions have no significant impact on the EBIT end of first half-year.
* The Group re-confirms its expectations for 2014 net sales at comparable exchange rates to increase by 12% compared to last year and by 5% like-for-like.
* The Group’s expectations for net profit for the year 2014 are unchanged around EUR 127 million.
* Investment expenditure is now expected to be in the range of EUR 220-240 million excluding acquisitions (versus previous expectation of EUR 188 million).
Further information: Gilles Maria, Chief Financial Officer
Rockwool International A/S
Rockwool International A/S Logo