Hollywood, March 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC PINK: ETST) ("ETST"), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis (industrial hemp) and cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices, and its two subsidiaries - Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. and Cannabis Therapeutics inc. - are proud to announce the projected timeline for the delivery of its MSN-2 medical device; the negotiation of a strategic partnership with Connexions Commerciales Internationales ct, Inc.; and the beginning of negotiations with partners in Africa and Japan.
The MSN-2 medical device was announced in November 2016, (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/11/21/891699/0/en/ETST-Announces-60-Patient-Clinical-Prelaunch-Study-for-its-MSN-2-Medical-Device-for-the-Diagnosis-of-Chlamydia-Gonorrhea-ETST-Elects-Dr-Michel-Aubé-as-New-CEO-CSO-and-Nickolas-Tabr.html). The above mentioned medical device can be used by women to extract a cell sample from herself, which then is shipped to a proprietary lab for analysis of sexually transmitted infections. Our device is proven to sample for chlamydia and is currently undergoing testing to certify the device for gonorrhea sampling.
ETST will inaugurate the manufacturing facility for the MSN-2 medical device within Q2 2017, and the initial product release for detecting Chlamydia only may begin as soon as Q3 2017. The MSN-2 will be marketed only overseas during the beginning. The FDA and Health Canada approvals required to market a Class II medical device in Canada and the USA require the factory to be ISO-13485 accredited, which will take more time, estimating within 12 to 18 months.
The name and branding of the MSN-2 and dedicated e-commerce website will be ready within Q4 2017. The clinical study to detect gonorrhea in the same sample provided by the MSN-2 should be completed within Q4 2017, and by Q1 2018 the service will test for both diseases in the one sample taken by MSN-2.
The new anticipated partnership with Connexions Commerciales Internationales ct, Inc., (https://cancompany.org/co/connexions-commerciales-internationales-c-t-inc) will be an important partner in rolling out ETST’s generic drugs and medical device. The first phase of the rollout will be in Africa, with phase two in Russia later on. To ensure quality manufacturing of the Earth Science Pharmaceutical’s & Cannabis Therapeutic’s products overseas in the facilities of Connexions Commerciales Internationales ct Inc., a strategic partnership between ETST, Smart Medicine, and Connexions Commerciales Internationales ct Inc. is expected to be signed within the next 30 days. This joint venture will focus on growing the ETST portfolio of generic drugs, having a competitive pricing for the industrial production and to put forward on the market and finding avenues to repurpose for both company’s existing generic drugs.
Preventing the spread of STIs is of major concern for ETST, particularly in Africa and in Japan where the company will roll out MSN-2. The goal is to give women more Personal control over their own heath. Despite all the progress in science and medicine, the speed of diagnosis is not sufficiently quick to get patients to treatment before preventable consequences become unpreventable. ETST is working with gynecologists and business people who share the same goal - to improve the health of women as a core value of the business. To that end, ETST is currently in discussions with doctors from a Japanese firm which owns 74 hospitals and more than 40 private clinics, that will help introduce the MSN-2 medical device in Japan and parts of Africa.
ETST will continuously update our shareholders on it’s MSN-2 medical device and other developments as further progress occurs.
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech is a publicly traded (ETST) unique Science based Biotechnology company focused on cutting edge Nutraceuticals, Bioceuticals, Phytoceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical devises for the Health, Wellness and Alternative Medicine Markets to help improve the quality of life for Consumers Worldwide. Visit corporate website at www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST's primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be "food based" and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants." ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute cannabis industrial hemp based products.
Some of ETST accomplishments and reports on its High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil include:
• Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/09/794223/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-the-Conclusion-of-Phase-1-Trial-with-Former-Professional-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/29/781678/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Starts-30-day-Trial-Study-with-Former-Professional-Football-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/20/777795/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Files-International-PCT-on-its-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol-Invention-and-Provisional-Patent-Cannabidiol-Compositions-Including-Mixtures-and-Uses-Thereof-Related-to-Trea.html)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/16/776942/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-Case-Studies-to-Begin-With-Former-Pro-Athletes.html)
• DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-test-results-its-product-cbd-cannabidiol-rich-otcqb-etst-1985844.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD(Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-secures-ground-breaking-second-provisional-patent-its-cbd-cannabidiol-otcqb-etst-1983756.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-preliminary-test-results-on-effects-its-hemp-oil-otcqb-etst-1956064.htm)
• ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/etst-college-mathematics-science-university-central-oklahoma-join-forces-joint-effort-otcqb-etst-1949268.htm)
About Earth Science Pharmaceutical: Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Earth Science Pharmaceutical is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections and/or Diseases). Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO, Dr. Michel Aubé, a renowned scientist, is committed to help grow ETST in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Earthsciencepharmaceutical.com
The accuracy of the MSN-2 medical device for the diagnosis of women with Chlamydia has already been proven via a study of 510 female patients, which showed PCR testing results on paired samples to be identical for 493 (96.6%) of the 510 women. To view this study, visit Evaluation of a Modified Sanitary Napkin as a Sample Self-Collection Device for the Detection of Genital Chlamydial Infection in Women.
About Cannabis Therapeutics: Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. was formed as an emerging biotechnology company poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as other products & solutions. Cannabis Therapeutics mission it to help change the healthcare landscape by introducing their proprietary cannabis-cannabinoid based products made for both the pharmaceutical and retail consumer markets worldwide. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Cannabisthera.com
Some of the R&D that Cannabis Therapeutics will target will be treatments for the conditions and disorders of: Pain, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Anxiety, Depression, Glaucoma, Crohn’s disease, Fatty Liver Diseases, Diabetes, Parkinson' s Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Drug Addictions among other things. ETST has chosen to target diseases for which, the benefits of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) have already been demonstrated by different groups of researchers around the world. However, it is through ETST’s in vitro study with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics that results confirm the positive effectiveness of Earth Science Tech’s CBD (Canabidiol) on breast cancer, immune cell function, and human brain cells by acting as a neuroprotectant as shown in its International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent. Thus, as a result by mixing natural molecules and generic pharmaceutical drugs with Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) we intend to increase the effectiveness of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) and improve the treatment of different diseases. The 3 cannabis cannabinoid-based nutraceutcial patents and 2 generic pharmaceutical drugs will be based on ETST’s International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent named “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” was filed on October 8th, 2015 in regards to its Cannabis Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. This application claims the benefit of ETST U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
SAFE HARBOR ACT: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as "anticipate," "if," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "could," "should," "will," and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Investor Relations Dave Demarest (305)-546-7640 Earth Science Tech, Inc. Nickolas S. Tabraue, P/D/COO (305)-615-2118
Earth Science Tech, Inc.
Hollywood, Florida, UNITED STATES
Investor Relations Dave Demarest (305)-546-7640 Earth Science Tech, Inc. Nickolas S. Tabraue, P/D/COO (305)-615-2118
Earth Science Tech, Inc. Logo