LONG BEACH, Calif., Oct. 04, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® Recliners, and other wellness solutions is pleased to announce the introduction of several new products at the 2017 Fall High Point Furniture Market. These products include their new Perfect Chair PC-LiVE™ recliner, the iJoy® Massage Anywhere™ cordless and portable massager, the Reflex SOL foot and calf massager, and more.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/25fc7976-a618-4160-b8a8-e4c14e32e46c, http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4e78dafc-dbcb-4757-8476-dc8dac63fe7f, and http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/c70376b2-5459-4e8f-9331-b3ca16a6e4c3
Many of Human Touch’s products have been nominees and recipients of design awards, including the renowned Pinnacle Award and the prestigious ADEX Award. These award-winning wellness solutions will be in the Human Touch showroom, allowing High Point attendees to experience them for themselves.
Featured products on display at the Fall High Point Furniture Market will include:
- The NEW Perfect Chair PC-LiVE recliner, the latest addition to the Human Touch Perfect Chair collection. Inspired by NASA, Human Touch Perfect Chair recliners place the body into the doctor-recommended, neutral-gravity position, with the feet above the heart. This position eliminates pain and stress from the neck and vertebrae, which is caused by earth’s gravitational pull on the body. Using data from Perfect Chair owner surveys, the engineers at Human Touch found that people spend the majority of their time in positions other than zero-gravity, to perform activities such as reading or watching television. Sitting in these positions for extended periods of time places physical stress on the glutes and the sciatic nerve.
With the new PC-LiVE, Human Touch has optimized the Perfect Chair recliner to evenly distribute body weight over the entire seating surface, even in more upright positions. This is achieved with the new advanced 3D EasePoint™ Technology, which utilizes a proprietary and patented fluid-cell, hermetically sealed cushion. EasePoint Technology uses three separate layers of both high and low viscosity suspension oil to displace pressure in three dimensions across the entire seating surface, thus eliminating harmful pressure points. The fluid-cell cushion is encompassed by Memory Foam PLUS, a luxurious and high-density seating material which supports and contours the entire body.
- The NEW iJoy Massage Anywhere, a powerful and portable solution for the perfect massage anytime you need to recharge and soothe tired muscles. Delivering the same powerful FlexGlide® orbital massage that is used in the iJoy Active 2.0 massage chair, the Massage Anywhere replicates techniques used by massage professionals to relax and recharge your body. Its cordless portability allows you to enjoy a great massage whether at work, at home, or even on the go. Use it to enjoy any of three professionally designed, invigorating auto-massage programs, or customize your experience for the perfect massage, no matter where the day takes you.
- The Novo XT massage chair, which increases the flow of oxygen-rich blood to tired, sore muscles in order to restore a natural sense of well-being. The Novo XT’s distinctive unibody design follows a unique L-track that massages the entire back, from the top of the shoulders all the way down to the glutes, and its space-saving design requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
The Novo XT also features full-body stretch, Bluetooth speakers, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage and an extending foot-and-calf massager. With 34 auto wellness programs and an easy-to-use LCD controller, the Novo XT massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress. Novo XT upholstery options include Black, Red, Gray, Cream, or Brown SofHyde.
- The NEW ZeroG® 3.0 Massage Chair, which joins the Human Touch ZeroG massage chair collection as the newest way to relax into zero-gravity and enjoy the targeted benefits of massage. The ZeroG 3.0 features Smart 3D FlexGlide massage, and extendable, fully-encompassing foot and calf massager, one-step Go To Zero® control, and an adjustable softening pad so that you can find your perfect massage intensity.
- The NEW ZeroG® Volito massage chair, a revolutionary open-frame design massage chair that is both elegant and functional. Volito is the Latin word for “hover,” which describes the weightless sensation experienced as you float in the neutral posture, zero-gravity position. The Volito offers three auto-massage programs with FlexGlide massage technology, as well as a retractable ottoman with a foot and calf massager, dual-motor power for independent leg and back adjustability, and targeted massage techniques.
- The NEW Reflex SOL foot and calf massager. The Reflex SOL incorporates CirQlation and Figure-Eight Technologies that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body, helps to improve circulation and warm Air technology adds to an even more relaxing massage experience.
With an adjustable tilt base to find the perfect massage angle, along with adjustable massage intensity and removable and washable sleeve inserts for a fresh massage every time, the Reflex SOL is perfect for a calming massage at the home or office.
“We’re always pleased to be a part of the High Point Furniture Market,” said Peter Theran, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Human Touch. “This year is particularly exciting because we have several brand new product launches that we’re eager to share. From our new PC-LiVE, which has already generated a lot of enthusiasm from healthcare professionals, to our iJoy Massage Anywhere, which provides a powerful massage that you can take with you, our Fall High Point showroom is something that you won’t want to miss.”
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have delivered indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for more than 35 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Follow Human Touch on Facebook and Twitter @HTFeelBetter.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700