Announcement No. 63/2018
Holmens Kanal 2 – 12
1092 København K
3 December 2018
Danske Bank A/S – major shareholder announcement from Blackrock, Inc.
In accordance with section 30 of the Danish Capital Markets Act, we disclose that today BlackRock, Inc. has notified Danske Bank that at 30 November 2018 BlackRock, Inc. holds indirectly via shares 4.92% of the shares and voting rights of Danske Bank A/S, and via financial instruments, pursuant to section 39 (2) of the Danish Capital Markets Act, holds 0.35% of the shares and voting rights of Danske Bank A/S, in total 5.27% of the shares and voting rights of Danske Bank A/S.
Danske Bank A/S
Claus Ingar Jensen, Head of Investor Relations, telephone +45 45 12 84 83
Kenni Leth, Group Press Officer, telephone +45 45 14 14 00