PHOENIX, Jan. 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology company that provides award-winning cloud-based multi-modal Transportation Management System (TMS) products, freight management services and solutions to shippers, carriers, 3PLs, and brokers will host its annual Freight Agent Conference January 16-17 at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. This year’s conference is expected to draw a record number of attendees.
The 2019 GlobalTranz Freight Agent Conference brings attendees and industry experts together to discuss and collaborate on industry best practices, new freight and logistics technologies, and in-depth analysis of the current and future state of the logistics industry.
“As GlobalTranz continues its unprecedented growth, our agent network continues to grow as well. Our annual Agent Conference is the premier event for our highly valued agent community to come together and benefit from top-notch content, valuable networking, and more,” said Renee Krug, CEO of GlobalTranz.
Highlights of the 2019 conference include:
- Keynote speaker U.S. Navy Captain David Marquet (retired): As Captain of a nuclear submarine, Capt. Marquet realized that the traditional “leader-follower” paradigm was not only detrimental to the efficiency of his vessel- but potentially dangerous as well. He created Intent-Based Leadership, attracting the attention of management guru Stephen R. Covey and ultimately sharing his leadership teachings as a nationally recognized speaker and authorized Amazon bestseller of the book Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers Into Leaders.
- John W. Martin, President and CEO, SIR, and co-founder of SIR’s Institute for Tomorrow: The nationally-recognized futurist, award-winning author, mobility expert, and highly sought-after speaker will deliver his address, “How To Plan Today to be a Winning Logistics Company of Tomorrow.”
- Rachal (Snider) Jordan, VP Customer Supply Chain at GlobalTranz will present “From Vendor to Strategic Partner.”
- LTL Panel Discussion: Moderated by Brian Winshall, EVP at GlobalTranz, and featuring Mark Watson, VP, Transportation Intermediaries, Estes Express Lines; Jim Ferguson, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Holland; Frank Hurst President, Roadrunner Freight; and Geoffrey Muessig, CMO and Executive Vice President, Pitt Ohio.
- Greg Carter, CTO of GlobalTranz will present “The New Generation of GlobalTranz Products.”
- GlobalTranz Agent Panel Discussion: Moderated by Wayne Waggoner, VP of Agent Operations at GlobalTranz, and featuring Mary Gorzeman, sole proprietor; Heather Sgouridis, Trifecta Transport, LLC; Eric Simon, Integrated Freight Logistics, LLC; and Tyson Lawrence, Taktik Logistics Group, Inc.
- Mike Sutter, SVP, Agent Acquisition and Development at GlobalTranz, will present “Launching Your Agency into 2019.”
This year’s GlobalTranz Agent Conference is generously sponsored by:
- Title Sponsor: Truckstop
- Diamond Sponsors: Quarles & Brady, DAT, Roadrunner Freight, My Freight Staff, Pipeline Deals
- Platinum Sponsors: Ironview Capital Management, YRC, Forward Air
- Gold Sponsors: Frontline Freight, SAIA, AAA Cooper, MJ Insurance
- Silver Sponsors: Averett, PITT OHIO, Clear Lane Freight, Dayton, DHE, Estes, McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc., Roanoke
- Benefactor Sponsors: JZ Expedited Logistics, Southeastern Freight, RSM, Pilot Freight Services, Polaris, Ward Transport
To download the conference app, please search for “GTZCon2019” on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Stay informed during the conference by following the conversations on LinkedIn and Twitter using #GTZcon2019.
GlobalTranz is a technology company providing award-winning cloud-based multi-modal Transportation Management System (TMS) products to shippers, carriers, 3PLs and brokers. GlobalTranz is leading the logistics software and services market in innovative technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in real-time. Leveraging its extensive independent agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 1 million product users and 25,000 shippers. In 2018, Transport Topics named GlobalTranz a Top 10 largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S.
Director of Public Relations & Content