AlphaTrade.com Signs an Agreement with The Richmond Club

Vancouver, B.C., CANADA, CANADA


VANCOUVER, B.C. and FRANKFURT, Germany, Nov. 19, 2001 (PRIMEZONE) -- AlphaTrade.com, (OTCBB:EBNK) (FSE:TDR WKN 920952) the world's first streaming, multi-lingual market data provider, is announcing they have signed an agreement with Richmondclub.com. AlphaTrade sees their new "Richquote" section on their site as an excellent product that fits perfectly into their package of services. AlphaTrade is excited to have The Richmond Club as an affiliate as it opens the door to stockbrokers, fund managers and members of the media.

Greg Beckett, President of The Richmond Club stated, "We are delighted to be able to offer our members our new RichQuote real-time, level 2, stock quote system. It is vital for our members to be able to monitor shareholder psychology for the companies that they are tracking. RichQuote, which is powered by AlphaTrade's E-Gate software, does this by providing real-time company news and a list of the buyers and sellers including their names, number of shares they want to buy or sell, and the price/share."

About The Richmond Club

The Richmond Club has 4,250 members with chapters in New York, London England and Toronto. 80% of the members are stockbrokers. The remaining 20% are a mix of fund managers, analysts and members of the media. The Richmond Club offers senior officers of high-growth companies a convenient and inexpensive way to communicate their message to the investment community through various media, such as Luncheon meetings in our NY, Toronto, or London, England chapters, and Investment Television which is seen by half a million investors per episode. Luncheons: every two weeks, The Richmond Club showcases three to four companies, who each make a twenty-minute presentation to an audience of fifty to sixty members. Television: The Richmond Report is our weekly, national television show that appears on Garth Turner's Investment Television on Global and Prime TV. Research Reports: The Richmond Club has 13 Research Analysts that cover every business sector and comprise another service component that provides an in-depth look at publicly traded companies. To learn more, please visit our Website: www.richmondclub.com

About AlphaTrade.com:

AlphaTrade is an online provider of streaming stock information with applications designed for use by both professionals and novice investors and traders. Aptly named E-Gate, it is a multilingual electronic gateway to an Internet-based stock quote system that includes quotes, news, intraday and historical charts, most active, and more. E-Gate is state of the art and designed to provide investors access to real time financial information at less cost and greater convenience than any other product on the market today. Subscribers do not need to purchase, lease or download any software. All of the financial applications are available via the Internet for a low monthly subscription price. Visit us on-line at www.alphatrade.com or www.alphatrade-europe.de

SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause a company's actual results in the future to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition and risk inherent in the operations of a company.


        

Contact Data