Introduces 10% Cash Back at Over 1,000 Top Retailers -- Plus an Innovative Comparison-Shopping Tool

It's Easier Than Ever for Budget-Conscious Shoppers to Find the Best Deals at Over 1,000 Popular Online Retailers

MIDDLETOWN, CT--(Marketwired - Sep 15, 2014) - Today, unveiled an exciting enhancement that allows members to sort quickly and easily through over 100 million SKUs and find the best deals on whatever they want. Members can now instantly compare prices for specific products at over 1,000 popular retailers -- while consistently earning 10% cash back on their purchases automatically.

Looking for the best online deals can be difficult and time-consuming. Comparison-shopping sites don't include coupons, coupon sites don't compare prices, and neither type of site offers consumers additional shopping benefits.'s comprehensive search engine, which allows members to compare prices and find coupons for any product quickly and efficiently, revolutionizes the online shopping experience.

Customers simply enter a product description -- general or incredibly detailed -- to see a full list of every participating retailer's price and coupon availability for the desired item. Members can filter results by category, brand, store, and price. Even for highly-customized searches, shoppers can now easily compare the lowest prices and take advantage of stackable coupon offers from over 1,000 popular retailers -- and, of course, earn 10% cash back automatically on their purchases.

" has always been the top online portal for free shipping offers," said Tom Caporaso, Clarus Marketing's CEO. "These enhancements further cement our status as the go-to destination for online shoppers seeking the best deals. Budget-conscious shoppers will love's new features and exclusive deals." members enjoy additional benefits at in-network retailers, including unlimited access to frequently-updated coupon offers, such as free shipping at checkout, special deals, and other discounts, that members can stack on top of their 10% cash-back earnings.

"Other websites and programs may offer cash back, but their offers fluctuate," Caporaso noted. "Only offers a consistent 10% cash-back benefit. Our members can shop with greater confidence, knowing they enjoy a steady, substantial cash-back percentage. In fact, in the first month of the new benefit, their total purchase amounts increased by 60%, and the number of purchases they made went up 70%. That speaks volumes about both the benefit and our members. We can't wait to see how they'll respond to the ease and convenience of our cutting-edge search and comparison-shopping tool."

Visit for a FREE 30-day trial.

About Clarus Marketing Group
The mission of Clarus Marketing Group is to create great products that strengthen our clients' businesses, build brand loyalty, and foster long-term, profitable relationships by enhancing the lives of the people who use these products. Founded in 2001, Clarus has built a strong reputation as a leader in the subscription commerce industry through its flagship program,, and its innovative, easily customizable programs. Backed by Norwest Venture Partners (NVP), Clarus is well-positioned to continue to expand upon its subscription commerce successes.

Clarus Marketing CEO Tom Caporaso is available for interviews.