FOSTER CITY, Calif., Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite®, today announced it is hosting or participating in multiple online conferences, webinars and virtual meetups taking place in September and October 2020. GridGain will use these events to share unique insights into the latest in-memory computing technology developments and trends.
“We continue to see soaring interest in how in-memory computing can drive digital transformation, enable highly performant, massively scalable applications, improve data access while decreasing API calls and power digital integration hubs, HTAP and other strategies,” said Terry Erisman, executive vice president of marketing and alliances at GridGain Systems. “To meet this demand, our participation in online and virtual events makes it easier than ever for participants to benefit from access to some of the industry’s leading in-memory computing experts.”
- Getting Started with Apache Ignite as a Digital Integration Hub – September 2, 2020 – Presented by Glenn Wiebe, GridGain Solution Architect, this webinar will provide an overview of how to use Apache Ignite as a digital integration hub (DIH) – also known as an API Platform, Smart Data Hub, or Smart Operational Datastore – for real-time data access across data sources and applications.
- How Apache Ignite Achieves Performance and Fault Tolerance with Its Network Components – September 9, 2020 – Stanislav Lukyanov, GridGain Customer Success Team Lead, will introduce the role of the networking layer in distributed systems using Apache Ignite as an example. Attendees will gain practical insights and learn how to maximize the performance and reliability of applications running on distributed systems.
- Going Cloud-Native: Serverless Applications With Apache Ignite – September 16, 2020 – Denis Magda, GridGain Vice President of Developer Relations in R&D and Apache Ignite Committer and PMC Member, will discuss architectural patterns and design considerations for deploying Apache Ignite in a serverless computing environment.
- Apache Ignite Workshop: Cluster Memory Management Techniques – October 14, 2020 – Denis Magda, GridGain Vice President of Developer Relations in R&D and Apache Ignite Committer and PMC Member, will introduce several architectural techniques to ensure your cluster remains operational and your applications keep running even if memory becomes a scarce resource.
- Virtual Apache Ignite Meetup: When You Don't Need Apache Ignite – September 8, 2020 – Dmitriy Pavlov, Lead Software Engineer, Community Manager at GridGain and Apache Ignite Committer & PMC Member, will provide an overview of popular and less-than-popular use cases for Apache Ignite including in-memory data grid and database, storage of large files, organization of asynchronous communication through message queues, and full-text search. The talk will focus on the needs of developers and architects who face application performance problems.
- Apache Ignite 3.0: Major Changes and Features – September 15, 2020 – Valentin Kulichenko, GridGain Director of Product Management, will provide a sneak peek into the major changes that are proposed for Apache Ignite release 3.0, including:
° Schema-first approach
° Dynamic configuration
° SQL API
° Native Image support for GraalVM
- Developer Week Seattle: Cloud Edition – September 29, 2020 – Ken Cottrell, GridGain Solution Architect, will present, “Apache Ignite: Continuous Machine and Deep Learning at Scale.” This discussion will explain how distributed ML/DL works with Apache Ignite, and how to get started. Attendees will learn how the Apache Ignite in-memory computing platform addresses these ML limitations with distributed model training and execution to provide near-real-time, continuous learning capabilities.
- Apache Ignite Track at ApacheCon 2020 – September 29, 2020 – Denis Magda, GridGain Vice President of Developer Relations in R&D and Apache Ignite Committer and PMC Member, will present, “In-Memory Computing Essentials for Software Engineers.” Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that are proven to boost application performance and solve scalability problems by storing and processing unlimited data sets distributed across a cluster of interconnected machines. The session is tailored for software engineers and architects seeking practical experience with in-memory computing technologies.
- In-Memory Computing Summit 2020 Virtual Worldwide Conference – October 28-29, 2020 – The In-Memory Computing Summit 2020 is a free, virtual technical conference for the worldwide community that focuses on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. The event will highlight the role of in-memory computing in digital transformation, available technologies, and successful use cases.
About GridGain Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite®. Common use cases for the GridGain platform include application acceleration and as a digital integration hub for real-time data access across data sources and applications. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial services, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom, transportation and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Raymond James, American Express, Société Générale, Finastra, UPS, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, RingCentral, American Airlines, Agilent, and UnitedHealthcare. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory database. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Kafka, Kafka, Apache Spark, and Spark are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.