SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (MARKET WIRE) -- May 2, 2007 -- (OTCBB: EFSF) -- When it comes to diabetes prevention, diet and exercise play a key role. But a new study shows that a whole food supplement called Cinnergen can aid in stabilizing blood sugar. Medical experts say controlling blood sugar levels is instrumental in preventing Type 2 diabetes.

According to the American Diabetes Association, 54 million Americans have pre-diabetes. Those with the condition have blood glucose levels between 100 and 125 mg/dL. The higher levels put them at greater risk of developing not only Type 2 diabetes, but also stroke and heart disease.

Medical experts say diabetes is becoming an epidemic because the American diet is loaded with too many simple sugars. Too many simple sugars have a negative effect on blood sugar levels and if your body cannot metabolize and control them, then over time you could find yourself at risk for diabetic conditions.

A new study from Bucks County Clinical Research in Philadelphia, an FDA-approved and regulated research facility, shows that certain whole food extracts can have a dramatic effect on lowering blood sugars naturally. The randomized, double blind, clinical study was designed to determine the effectiveness of a liquid whole food supplement called Cinnergen to aid in the regulation and stabilization of blood sugar levels on Type 2 diabetic patients.

The majority of study participants were able to control their blood sugars with Cinnergen alone and did not experience any irregular sugar spikes throughout the day.

The results of the study showed that 1 ounce of Cinnergen taken daily controlled blood sugar levels in 52 percent of the patients. The remaining 48 percent of patients taking the Cinnergen were able to significantly decrease the amount of prescribed diabetic medications in order to properly control their diabetes.

Cinnergen is a liquid supplement that combines a mixture of 12 concentrated whole food nutrient extracts including cinnamon, oat seed and blueberry leaf as well as digestive enzymes for improved absorption. In addition to lowering blood sugar, study participants reported improved energy levels, mood, sleep habits and mental alertness.

The product was developed by health technology company, (OTCBB: EFSF), and is available over-the-counter in a 16 or 32-ounce bottle ($16.99-$29.99 MSRP). It can be purchased nationwide in major super centers and retail locations including General Nutrition Centers (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe,, Vitamin World and Kroger. For more information go to:

Contact Information: Amy Summers 727-848-1618 ext.202 Email Contact Pitch, Inc.