SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire - May 17, 2010) - ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple IP phone systems with fully integrated unified communications (UC), today announced the winners of its Untangling Complexity Video Contest. An opportunity for customers to express how their ShoreTel system helped them untangle complexity for their business, the contest netted 61 original video submissions, which ranged from the hilarious to the educational and repeatedly stressed the quality, simplicity, reliability and flexibility of the ShoreTel system.
- Grand Prize Winner: Leslie Chambers at ARM, Inc.
VIDEO: "String" - Demonstrating new technology.
PRIZE: Sony Bravia 52-Inch HDTV or $3,000 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Prize Winner: John Beaman at Good Samaritan Society
VIDEO: "Life Before ShoreTel" - A comparison of the time it takes to make a name change between our current PBX and ShoreTel.
PRIZE: Sony VAIO 14-inch notebook or $1,000 Amazon Gift Card
- People's Choice Prize Winner (based on public voting): Dwight Keenan from WinCraft, Inc.
VIDEO: ShoreTel and WinCraft A Love Story: See how ShoreTel took two people from different ends of the business and helped them to find common ground. Watch as a timeless bond is created right before your very eyes.
PRIZE: Sony Cybershot Digital Camera or $500 Amazon.com Gift Card
The ShoreTel Untangling Complexity contest began on January 25, 2010 and ended on April 15, 2010. The submissions came from across ShoreTel's international customer base, including finance, healthcare, retail, government, education, and manufacturing.
THE SHORETEL SYSTEM
- The ShoreTel UC solution was built from the ground up for IP networks, helping to eliminate the complexity typically associated with other solutions that results in high maintenance and management costs. By designing a powerful yet brilliantly simple solution from the start, ShoreTel eliminates complexity and therefore drives down the TCO, helping organizations realize dramatic cost savings year after year.
- ShoreTel recently announced it won a total of seven 2009 MarketTools CustomerSat Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Awards. It is the third year in a row ShoreTel received at least two of these awards, demonstrating ShoreTel's long-standing commitment to delivering unmatched customer service and satisfaction to its global customer base.
- ShoreTel recently received a "Strong Positive" rating in Gartner's April 2010 "MarketScope for Unified Communications for the SMB Market, North America." The report's weighted rating system focuses most heavily on the customer experience and the capabilities, quality, and feature set of the product.
John W. Combs, chairman and CEO, ShoreTel
"The tremendous response to our video contest and the thoughtful yet entertaining submissions clearly show the passion that our customers have for ShoreTel. It's extremely heartwarming to see how our obsessive commitment to world-class customer satisfaction continues to delight our customers. We are extremely grateful so many customers invested their time, put in a lot of thought, and showed us how ShoreTel has had a positive impact on their organizations. It's truly gratifying to see our focus on great products and excellent customer service pay such dividends in the form of truly delighted customers."
For detailed information on ShoreTel products and features, click here.
Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
RELATED LINKS & CONVERSATION
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is the provider of brilliantly simple Unified Communication (UC) solutions based on its award-winning IP business phone system. We offer organizations of all sizes integrated, voice, video, data, and mobile communications on an open, distributed IP architecture that helps significantly reduce the complexity and costs typically associated with other solutions. The feature-rich ShoreTel UC system offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, in part because it is easy to deploy, manage, scale and use. Increasingly, companies around the world are finding a competitive edge by replacing business-as-usual with new thinking, and choosing ShoreTel to handle their integrated business communication. ShoreTel is based in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices in Austin, Texas, United Kingdom, Sydney, Australia and Munich, Germany. For more information, visit www.shoretel.com.
Tel: + 1 (650) 480-4018