TROY, MI--(Marketwired - Apr 16, 2013) - Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB), a leader in providing workforce solutions, has announced the top global performers within its talent supply chain suppliers. The Supplier Excellence Awards recognize suppliers whose outstanding service, superior results and strategic partnerships have made a significant impact and brought exceptional value to Kelly's business.
Supplier criteria included supporting multiple, strategic Kelly® managed workforce solutions programs in 2012, as well as being evaluated on their performance in the following areas:
- Program Scorecard Results
- Kelly Program Specific Survey Results
- Service Delivery
- Innovation/Value Delivered
- Program Recommendation
- Supplier Awards and Recommendation Committee Approval
The global award winners are:
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Overall - Mindlance, Inc. & Harvey Nash Plc
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Commercial - The Fountain Group
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Engineering - Acro Service Corporation
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - IT - Sunrise Systems, Inc. & Harvey Nash Plc
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Professional - HirePower Personnel, Inc. & Love & Tate Plc
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Scientific - CK Associates Ltd
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Legacy Partner - Collabera, Inc
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Innovation Partner - Acretix
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Emerging Partner - PharmEng Ltd
- 2012 Supplier Excellence Award - Emerging Partner - Kenny-Whelan & Associates
"As Kelly continues to apply increasing levels of management science and supply chain disciplines to our approach for delivering optimal workforce solutions, we continue to emphasize the value and importance of having the best supply chain model and supplier community supporting it," said John W. Healy, Vice President and Talent Supply Chain Strategist, Kelly Services. "We are pleased to honor our global supplier community with these awards."
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.