LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - January 06, 2015) - Monoprice, an e-commerce leader that offers exceptional quality consumer electronics and tech gear at prices much lower than those of their competitors, today announced the release of a new suite of innovative tech solutions at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Featuring the latest advancements in hardware design and technology integration, Monoprice continues to disrupt the status quo by delivering premium products at affordable price points. The new items, along with dozens of Monoprice's current consumer and business technology products, will be on display at Booth #21024 in the South Hall.
"We pride ourselves on keeping our finger on the pulse of technology trends and continuously introducing the most sought-after consumer electronics at fair prices," said Bernard Luthi, President of Monoprice. "CES is the perfect launchpad for all of our latest innovations, including key items in the rapidly advancing home security and display technology categories."
Monoprice's lineup of products launching at CES include:
- 22-inch HD Multi-touch Pen Interactive Display ($760): Compatible with Windows 8.1 and Mac operating systems, the 22-inch display combines a pressure-sensitive pen with cutting-edge multi-touch capabilities to create the ultimate viewing experience for those in the design industry. The pen provides creative control with more than 2,048 levels of pressure, while the display boasts a 1920x1080p full HD resolution. Additional product highlights include:
- Hybrid EMR Input Technology, allowing for faster pen tracking
- 2,048 LPI (tracking resolution)
- Adjustable stand with tilt adjustment with position locking
- 45-degree input tilt range
- 10 point multi-touch
- Five millisecond response time
- MHD 2.0 Action Cam ($89.99): As the market's lowest-priced, full HD quality 1920x1080p action camera with 24-bit color depth at 30 frames per second (fps), this lightweight camera is the ultimate video recording solution for outdoor activities and extreme sports. Unlike other cameras that can only orient to zero or 180-degree mounting positions, this camera can align with zero, 90, 180 and 270-degree positions. It is waterproof up to 10 meters without needing a separate enclosure, and is also shock, dust and freeze proof. Other key features include:
- Includes at no extra charge a handle bar bike mount, carrying pouch, & mounting clip ball joint, ¼"-20 UNC Mounting Clip, & security tether.
- One-touch slide switch to start and stop recordings
- IPX8 -- Waterproof up to 10 meters
- Built-in 1200mAh Li-Polymer battery provides up to 2.5 hours of continuous recording time
- Fixed IR Security Dome Camera ($177):
Part of a new suite of home and business security products offered by Monoprice, this indoor/outdoor security dome camera allows users to view a live feed via their personal, secure network on their computer or mobile device for clear, detailed surveillance. Users can set the alarm to trigger with motion detection, tampering, network disconnect and more. Product highlights include:
- Easy set-up, Plug and Play
- Video and Power over one Cat5 cable (PoE -- power over Ethernet)
- Ultra-clear, Full HD 1080p video resolution
- Waterproof camera ideal for outdoor environments
- Day & Night viewing with adaptive Infrared LED lights
- Vandal resistant
- 42" Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer ($189.08): This modernly designed, low-profile 2.1 system is ideal for the home theater enthusiast looking for a more immersive TV- and movie-watching experience. Constructed with solid wood with a glass top, the sound bar can be placed on an entertainment console or mounted on the wall. The sound bar and wireless subwoofer are auto-pairing, providing a seamless plug and play experience. Other features include:
- Compelling 100W total output system (40W sound bar and 60W subwoofer)
- Subwoofer has dual 5.25" drivers built into it
- Infrared remote included
- Comes with integrated hardware for wall mounting
- Simple switch that enhances sound depending on whether sound bar is mounted or atop a console
In addition, Monoprice will debut a variety of other new items at CES, including the recently launched 28" 4K UHD Display, Premium Dual 2-Way Tower Speakers, Fixed Wall Mount Bracket for most 60-100-inch flat panel TVs, Thunderbolt accessories, several new networking products, and more.
For more information on Monoprice's product offerings, please visit Monoprice.com.
About Monoprice, Inc. (DBA Monoprice.com)
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., Monoprice, Inc. is an e-commerce leader specializing in providing more than 6,500 high-quality yet affordable electronics and tech products. As an industry innovator, Monoprice fills a void in the consumer technology market by delivering exceptional products that are on par with the best known national brands at prices far below the retail average with incomparable speed and service. Maintaining a business philosophy that focuses on the needs of its customers, the company strives to bring simplicity, fairness and confidence to consumers and businesses shopping for big-ticket electronics and tech accessories. For more information about Monoprice, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Spiceworks, and YouTube. Monoprice is a business unit of Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR).